The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

HELP!!! Private Accommodation at Glasgow (comming on 8th of June)

I'm coming to Glasgow with 4 friends on 8th of June in order to earn money for the study at Glasgow University and because of a dishonest landlord (we booked a flat and he sold it to someone else) we still haven't got anywhere to live (we're from Poland). Could anyone help us? We are looking for 3 double bedroom or 2 double bedroom+ 1 single bedroom fully furnished flat. Any help would be appreciated. Could anyone recommend somebody (landlord, agency etc.) or could you rent a room for 3 people (women come on 13th of June) for a couple of days so that we could view some flats? All problems appear because we would like to book and rent a flat only on the basis of photos (without viewing the flat first, because we are in Poland now) and move in on the same day we arrive to Glasgow and lots of landlords find this idea preposterous. Ohh, and maybe you could recommend some cheap accomodation (e.g. hostel) for us to stay in for a couple of days before we find something to rent. God bless you for any help.
Reply 1
www.accommodationforstudents.com is good

and there are some really nice private halls called blackfriars, or there is liberty house. bth have websites i think

good luck x
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Reply 2
Can't offer any help/advice on the private accommodation.

For hostel theres the 'euro hostels' which is situated in Glasgow city centre. Heres their website, you can book online i believe..

http://www.euro-hostels.co.uk/

and good luck :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending