Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aaarrrggh)
    I believe what you meant to say was "Absolutely beautiful. Like god has given a gift to all mankind and aaarrrggh has decided to upload it for us here".
    still turned on

ReputationRep:
    I believe what you meant to say was "Absolutely beautiful. Like god has given a gift to all mankind and aaarrrggh has decided to upload it for us here".
    youre such an attention seeker cool avatar still

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanMushMan)
    its brilliant isn't it!
    I'm glad we decided this in a democratic fashion. So we've all voted and we've decided that amongst other things, my new avatar is 'brilliant', 'beautiful', and in the words of happy sunshine, "enough to make a girl go weak at the knees".

Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    youre such an attention seeker cool avatar still
    if you have soemthing like that to provide then you can seek as much attention as you like

ReputationRep:
    You're only pretending to be angry because you like it so much
    Hehe, nooo... I have nothing against Lesers but I don't really want to see a photo of anyone kissing!

ReputationRep:
    sunshine, "enough to make a girl go weak at the knees".

Thank you
    I have to laugh at that, because that is funny!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    Hehe, nooo... I have nothing against Lesers but I don't really want to see a photo of anyone kissing!
    its better than a photo! its a clip

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    It was a great film and Sarah Michelle Gellar and Selma Blair were really good in it but its definatly not the best part of the film plus the Saliva trail afterwards :confused:

ReputationRep:
    from cruel intentions

ReputationRep:
    Ryan Phillippe was soooo cute in that film.

ReputationRep:
    Just checking, if my avator works....

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad we decided this in a democratic fashion. So we've all voted and we've decided that amongst other things, my new avatar is 'brilliant', 'beautiful', and in the words of happy sunshine, "enough to make a girl go weak at the knees".

Thank you
    you officialy have the best avatar ever :cool:

even better than my old bouncing boobies 1

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.