The Student Room Group

AQA Business resits

Does the most recent mark count in the AQA Business studies resit? I think i did worse than my first attempt and now im screwed:s-smilie:
Reply 1
Original post by AreiMo1997
Does the most recent mark count in the AQA Business studies resit? I think i did worse than my first attempt and now im screwed:s-smilie:

The better attempt counts, as long as you don't need this unit to qualify for the terminal. For the better unit to count, either,

This is the only unit you are taking in Business Studies this summer and you haven't finished the GCSE yet.

or, You are finishing the GCSE and you are entered for the other exam and the controlled assessment this summer.

Reply 2
Original post by Data
The better attempt counts, as long as you don't need this unit to qualify for the terminal. For the better unit to count, either,

This is the only unit you are taking in Business Studies this summer and you haven't finished the GCSE yet.

or, You are finishing the GCSE and you are entered for the other exam and the controlled assessment this summer.

Yeah , its my summer exams and i have done my controlled assessment and both my unit exams :s-smilie:
Reply 3
Original post by AreiMo1997
Yeah , its my summer exams and i have done my controlled assessment and both my unit exams :s-smilie:

In that case your better attempt will count.
Reply 4
Original post by Data
In that case your better attempt will count.

Okay thanks , i was worried because i know i did worse in my resit and that wouldn't be good if my most recent grade counts

Quick Reply

Latest