Anyone sitting this exam?

ReputationRep:
    I am

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aiden1996)
    I am
    Looking forward? :-D

ReputationRep:
    Nope not at all so I don't really know why I put the '' face haha. I felt a lot more prepared in py1 and I'm actually worrying about this exam. How did you do in py1? And where are you at with revision for py2 ?

ReputationRep:
    I will be sitting tooo... Guessing that it'll b a messed up paper jst lyk the unit1 paper

ReputationRep:
    Nope not at all so I don't really know why I put the '' face haha. I felt a lot more prepared in py1 and I'm actually worrying about this exam. How did you do in py1? And where are you at with revision for py2 ?
    LOL. The py1 actually went really well. My teacher predicted three of the question so I did extra revision on them. And for py2 I am gonna start properly now. I am alright with the methodology tho.

And you shouldn't worry too much. There's still enough time unless you've got bare subjects.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jay_95)
    I will be sitting tooo... Guessing that it'll b a messed up paper jst lyk the unit1 paper
    Still got 2 weeks tho. You can do a lot in two weeks.

ReputationRep:
    So, guys....hears the thing. I want to get 100% in this exam, has anybody got any predictions for questions?......I have model answers.

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know what came up in Jan 2013?

ReputationRep:
    I asked my teacher for predictions but she literally said its impossible to predict. I think i'm going to learn all the studies as best i can, then on the day before the exam pick 6 questions which haven't been asked before and learn them slightly better hoping i get lucky How's everyone actually revising for this exam?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fil.sissay)
    LOL. The py1 actually went really well. My teacher predicted three of the question so I did extra revision on them. And for py2 I am gonna start properly now. I am alright with the methodology tho.

And you shouldn't worry too much. There's still enough time unless you've got bare subjects.
    Glad to hear it, i got a B which i was really happy about even though i wanted an A but i would settle for a C on this exam. But if i get a B i will be very happy haha! what you hoping to get? I feel better knowing other people have only just started revision properly, i thought it was only me! yeah i think the methodology is the easiest too! As long as you know what the study is about e.g. lab, self selected sample etc you can sort of just make it up as you go along

ReputationRep:
    I asked my teacher for predictions but she literally said its impossible to predict. I think i'm going to learn all the studies as best i can, then on the day before the exam pick 6 questions which haven't been asked before and learn them slightly better hoping i get lucky How's everyone actually revising for this exam?
    That's a really good idea! Thankyou! Do you know what came up in Jan?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emzlynn2)
    Learning 50 essays off by heart! This is why I need predictions :L

ReputationRep:
    Learning 50 essays off by heart.

ReputationRep:
    I don't sorry no, but i can try and find our for you if you like?

ReputationRep:
    Learning 50 essays off by heart.
    i've pretty much learned Asch and Milgram off by heart but if i learn the others that well then i would never have time to learn them all. Therefore just going to learn them as best as i can and hope things come rushing back to me in the exam. Also if Asch or Milgram doesn't come up i may throw my exam table out of the window

ReputationRep:
    i've pretty much learned Asch and Milgram off by heart but if i learn the others that well then i would never have time to learn them all. Therefore just going to learn them as best as i can and hope things come rushing back to me in the exam. Also if Asch or Milgram doesn't come up i may throw my exam table out of the window
    Well done! Its hard, but its only 2 weeks I have to sacrifice for well....my pride/uni /future career. Aha! I would do the same, hopefully that doesn't happen for you! but would love to see someone do that! Good luck with your exam!

ReputationRep:
    Well done! Its hard, but its only 2 weeks I have to sacrifice for well....my pride/uni /future career. Aha! I would do the same, hopefully that doesn't happen for you! but would love to see someone do that! Good luck with your exam!
    haha, quick question, how are you going to revise, like what methods do you use? and good luck to you too, let me know how the exam went after you do it

ReputationRep:
    haha, quick question, how are you going to revise, like what methods do you use? and good luck to you too, let me know how the exam went after you do it
    Thank you I write out all the model answers, make study cards on everything. Read through everything at the end of each day, this time my friend and I are testing each other on one core study per day. To memorise I walk around reading them, type them out and write them out, I basically do everything until I can recite it off by heart (repetition is key). Will do, and you!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you I write out all the model answers, make study cards on everything. Read through everything at the end of each day, this time my friend and I are testing each other on one core study per day. To memorise I walk around reading them, type them out and write them out, I basically do everything until I can recite it off by heart (repetition is key). Will do, and you!
    Thanks i might use some of those tactics because at the moment ive just been reading them and re reading them so need something different. so thanks

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. London Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  2. Edge Hill University
    All Faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.