Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I still haven't heard from King's and rumour has it the last open day is on the 31st, plus since they've not entered into Extra I assume they've filled up all their places, but I mean WHY would they just keep you lingering on and making you suffer it's so unfair they should NOT be allowed to do this, if the rejection is obvious I should have heard by now so at least I could start thinking about my options- What is wrong with these people??!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by young_free)
    I still haven't heard from King's and rumour has it the last open day is on the 31st, plus since they've not entered into Extra I assume they've filled up all their places, but I mean WHY would they just keep you lingering on and making you suffer it's so unfair they should NOT be allowed to do this, if the rejection is obvious I should have heard by now so at least I could start thinking about my options- What is wrong with these people??!!!!

all uni applicants have a ucas number...we are therefore seen as stats they have no personal consideration for anyone...
    hope the wait will be worth it!!

ReputationRep:
    You and several other people have not yet heard. I'm curious to also know why they're taking such a long time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    You and several other people have not yet heard. I'm curious to also know why they're taking such a long time.
    me neither law is competitive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    me neither law is competitive
    in fact i hold the grades for their standard offer - i await an unconditional offer

ReputationRep:
    wot subject???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    in fact i hold the grades for their standard offer - i await an unconditional offer
    Lordy! You're STILL waiting... now that's just weird.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.