cruel, heartless people!!

Watch
This discussion is closed.
young_free
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I still haven't heard from King's and rumour has it the last open day is on the 31st, plus since they've not entered into Extra I assume they've filled up all their places, but I mean WHY would they just keep you lingering on and making you suffer it's so unfair they should NOT be allowed to do this, if the rejection is obvious I should have heard by now so at least I could start thinking about my options- What is wrong with these people??!!!!
seana
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by young_free)
I still haven't heard from King's and rumour has it the last open day is on the 31st, plus since they've not entered into Extra I assume they've filled up all their places, but I mean WHY would they just keep you lingering on and making you suffer it's so unfair they should NOT be allowed to do this, if the rejection is obvious I should have heard by now so at least I could start thinking about my options- What is wrong with these people??!!!!

all uni applicants have a ucas number...we are therefore seen as stats they have no personal consideration for anyone...
hope the wait will be worth it!!
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You and several other people have not yet heard. I'm curious to also know why they're taking such a long time.
Kurdt Morello
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
You and several other people have not yet heard. I'm curious to also know why they're taking such a long time.
me neither law is competitive
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
me neither law is competitive
in fact i hold the grades for their standard offer - i await an unconditional offer
babylon
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
wot subject???
lilsunflower
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
in fact i hold the grades for their standard offer - i await an unconditional offer
Lordy! You're STILL waiting... now that's just weird.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (119)
47.22%
Take exams next summer (35)
13.89%
Change uni choice through clearing (65)
25.79%
Apply to uni next year instead (22)
8.73%
I'm not applying to university (11)
4.37%

Watched Threads