The Student Room Group

Which of these would you choose?

Hi,

I'm changing my mind every day about which offer to accept, which of these is the best choice? :biggrin:

Strathclyde, Glasgow - Economics

Stirling - Economics

Edinburgh Napier - Economics with Management

Thanks a lot
Original post by Kate Kaci V.
Hi,

I'm changing my mind every day about which offer to accept, which of these is the best choice? :biggrin:

Strathclyde, Glasgow - Economics

Stirling - Economics

Edinburgh Napier - Economics with Management

Thanks a lot

Only one that is prestigious is Glasgow since it's the most highly-regarded in almost all league tables.

So Glasgow >> Strathclyde >> Stirling >>>>>>>>> Edinburgh Napier (This one is very low-ranked compared to Uni of Edinburgh.)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
go to glas go
Reply 3
So the ranking is really important? Someone told me not to care about that so much and just choose the place I like the best.
btw I meant Strathclyde in Glasgow, not the University of Glasgow (I wasn't confident enough to apply to that one :biggrin:)
Original post by Kate Kaci V.
So the ranking is really important? Someone told me not to care about that so much and just choose the place I like the best.
btw I meant Strathclyde in Glasgow, not the University of Glasgow (I wasn't confident enough to apply to that one :biggrin:)

Strathclyde Uni is meant to have really good international reputation in research for Economics :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending