Who else thinks they're fab?
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by rednirt)
erm i don't know...but i'm using your thread to escape from this whole Mr White versus Bono thing. This whole forum seems tainted with their bickering.
rednirt
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
erm i don't know...but i'm using your thread to escape from this whole Mr White versus Bono thing. This whole forum seems tainted with their bickering.
I know, it seems like they are taking it a little to seriously - oh, how I would be hurt if someone I'd only ever posted messages to over the internet would personaly attack me :rolleyes:

but dance mats are great... I'm too lazy to do proper exercise but i just worked off my dinner dancing merrily
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I know, it seems like they are taking it a little to seriously - oh, how I would be hurt if someone I'd only ever posted messages to over the internet would personaly attack me :rolleyes:

but dance mats are great... I'm too lazy to do proper exercise but i just worked off my dinner dancing merrily
A 'litte too seriously' - that is an understatement. On the topic of dancing, i dance to the music in my head sometimes - something my sixthform finds endearing and which will feature in the year book
babyboo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
they r wicked...im 19 n love mine....dancing cheesily when drunk to s club juniors omg the giggles!
[email protected]
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
They are completely amazing!!!! When I first got mine I did it for a few hours a day, haven't actually been on mine in a while - this thread has inspired me to get mine back out!
Sami_ThePeelite
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i like watching females on them, not in a carnal manner though
txt_eva
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Danase mats funny!!!!!!

Im might go play on mine but it not srt uip wyet./

:mad:
byakugan_neji
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I prefer the metal ones which cost about £100 and are nearly the same as in the arcades. It's been a long time since I last did Dead End on Expert. They should also release DDR Extreme here in the UK because the ones here are crap and filled with cheesy pop songs.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (264)
46.56%
Take exams next summer (78)
13.76%
Change uni choice through clearing (121)
21.34%
Apply to uni next year instead (60)
10.58%
I'm not applying to university (44)
7.76%

Watched Threads