The Student Room Group
rednirt
Who else thinks they're fab? :biggrin:

erm i don't know...but i'm using your thread to escape from this whole Mr White versus Bono thing. This whole forum seems tainted with their bickering.
Reply 2
waiting2smile
erm i don't know...but i'm using your thread to escape from this whole Mr White versus Bono thing. This whole forum seems tainted with their bickering.

I know, it seems like they are taking it a little to seriously - oh, how I would be hurt if someone I'd only ever posted messages to over the internet would personaly attack me :rolleyes:

but dance mats are great... I'm too lazy to do proper exercise but i just worked off my dinner dancing merrily :smile:
rednirt
I know, it seems like they are taking it a little to seriously - oh, how I would be hurt if someone I'd only ever posted messages to over the internet would personaly attack me :rolleyes:

but dance mats are great... I'm too lazy to do proper exercise but i just worked off my dinner dancing merrily :smile:

A 'litte too seriously' - that is an understatement. On the topic of dancing, i dance to the music in my head sometimes - something my sixthform finds endearing and which will feature in the year book :tongue:
Reply 4
rednirt
Who else thinks they're fab? :biggrin:

they r wicked...im 19 n love mine....dancing cheesily when drunk to s club juniors omg the giggles! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 5
They are completely amazing!!!! When I first got mine I did it for a few hours a day, haven't actually been on mine in a while - this thread has inspired me to get mine back out!
i like watching females on them, not in a carnal manner though
Reply 7
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Danase mats funny!!!!!!

Im might go play on mine but it not srt uip wyet./

:mad:
I prefer the metal ones which cost about £100 and are nearly the same as in the arcades. It's been a long time since I last did Dead End on Expert. They should also release DDR Extreme here in the UK because the ones here are crap and filled with cheesy pop songs.

Latest

Trending

Trending