The Nottingham And Ucl Freshers Week...any Info?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Isabelle_D
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I'm still sitting at home delaying my decision of whether place UCL as my firm choice or Nottingham. As things stand, Nottingham is ahead by a whisker. (Don't come and give me that UCL is 1st rubbish as they are both very good).
I know a few of you here attend Nottingham but are there any UCL students here? What should one expect from freshers weeks in your respective universities.
Thanks

Isabelle
rah
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Isabelle_D)
I'm still sitting at home delaying my decision of whether place UCL as my firm choice or Nottingham. As things stand, Nottingham is ahead by a whisker. (Don't come and give me that UCL is 1st rubbish as they are both very good).
I know a few of you here attend Nottingham but are there any UCL students here? What should one expect from freshers weeks in your respective universities.
Thanks

Isabelle
have a look at www .weekone.com for the nottingham freshers easily one of the best organised in the country, followed closely by eight weeks of karni and rag-raiding!
James_W
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
www.weekone.co.uk
Wings
Report 16 years ago
What subject u doing? cos if ur doing law like me the law society arranges A freshers FORTNIGHT!!!!!
YEEE HAAA
Wings
Report 16 years ago
Thats for UCL by the way
shazza
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
At Nottingham it is usually a fortnight too, (all courses)
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think non-essential uni exams should be cancelled?

Yes, they should be cancelled altogether (90)
52.63%
No, they should still go ahead (34)
19.88%
They should be cancelled for everyone but final year (47)
27.49%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed