Turn on thread page Beta

Madchestoh! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    stikll very much alive ol. fuciing awesome

ReputationRep:
    scally,

I'm all at home in Cheshire - i could get the metro to Manchester, but i'd get beaten up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sami_ThePeelite)
    scally,

I'm all at home in Cheshire - i could get the metro to Manchester, but i'd get beaten up
    ues I'm a scally lol

ReputationRep:
    heh - I love insulting and befunndling drunkards, it makes me feel good

didn't you try to rob outside the arndale for a *pahket o' fagzzz eh ya*?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, you are really cool, you have been out, had a few drinks, and are now drunk. You then come onto some website and pretend to not be able to type properly in order to make sure everyone knows youre really cool and have gotten drunk tonight...I envy you

ReputationRep:
    i've had a bit to drink tonight and I can time OK, even when i'm wasted I can still type properly, sorry this thread is a mess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sillynarb2)
    i've had a bit to drink tonight and I can time OK, even when i'm wasted I can still type properly, sorry this thread is a mess
    You can still time OK mate? Nice...and thats exactly what I mean, even when Im totally smashed I can still type with relative accuracy..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    You can still time OK mate? Nice...and thats exactly what I mean, even when Im totally smashed I can still type with relative accuracy..
    well done, erm spotted my delibirate mistake, you are officialy sober

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    Yes, you are really cool, you have been out, had a few drinks, and are now drunk. You then come onto some website and pretend to not be able to type properly in order to make sure everyone knows youre really cool and have gotten drunk tonight...I envy you
    YOu're alot like me. Cyncail of internet desparates. I do respect you, but I just want to let you know I was impressed that manchester can still be exactly like everybody thinks it is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    YOu're alot like me. Cyncail of internet desparates. I do respect you, but I just want to let you know I was impressed that manchester can still be exactly like everybody thinks it is.

are you trying to make us jealous

Aylesbury is the hotbed of activity I have you know

no wait....

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 21, 2004
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.