The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mercedes12
why do asian girls chat it and are too stuck up and play bard to get. im pk myself. there more open with non asian lads its like they think were a threat lol

They play bard? Maybe you need to get yourself acquainted with the bard as well? You're an entire country. Wow man. You were a threat, or are a threat?

Again, if you're going to try and impress a girl by wearing "designer" clothes, it's not really going to work... It might exude wealth, but at the same time it exudes "Look what my mummy and daddy can afford to clothe me in"
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by de_monies
They play bard? Maybe you need to get yourself acquainted with the bard as well? You're an entire country. Wow man. You were a threat, or are a threat?

Again, if you're going to try and impress a girl by wearing "designer" clothes, it's not really going to work... It might exhume wealth, but at the same time it exhumes "Look what my mummy and daddy can afford to clothe me in"

The thing is i look at it as designer clothing offers better quality for your money.For me i dont mind spending alot on high end shoes and jackets as i know they last long.A lot of my asian friends do shop at luxury spots like Harrods etc.The point im trying to make is that yes it can impress females by making them see you dress in nothing but the best quality but if you are carry yourself like you can get any girl with what i wear type attitude then it aint really going to work.

Again, if you're going to try and impress a girl by wearing "designer" clothes, it's not really going to work... It might exhume wealth, but at the same time it exhumes "Look what my mummy and daddy can afford to clothe me in"

Not everyone depends on their parents to buy them designer clothing, some work relentlessly to afford decent clothing. I assume you aren't generalising?

I work and save hard for my money, then spend it at designer shopping outlets on brands like Ralph Lauren etc. it has nothing to do with what my mum gives me. In fact, other than food and a roof, I've been self sufficient for 4 years now.

Girls often wear designer gear, designer make up and handbags etc...it's not because of a brand, it's because a name is associated with high standards of quality and if you wear good clothes, it often shows that you take care and pride in what you wear and how you dress.
Play bard to get lol. Are Asian girls poets, now? :rolleyes:
Reply 6
OP, you have some serious problems with Asian girls' ''attitudes'', lol
Reply 7
its not me its them
Reply 8
hahhah agreed
It's pretty obvious why they're not into you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mercedes12
why do asian girls chat it and are too stuck up and play bard to get. im pk myself. there more open with non asian lads its like they think were a threat lol

We chat it cuz you're all losers who wear track suits, say Innit innit all the time, and have ****ed up hair cuts.
LOL this Mercedes guy is at it again. Dude, why did you have to make another thread

I agree with you, hon, but do you mean 'exude'?

exhume [ɛksˈhjuːm]vb (tr)
1. to dig up (something buried, esp a corpse); disinter
(edited 10 years ago)
Maybe because you can't type very well.

Which 'Asian' girls are you referring to? There's 49 different countries in Asia.

I guess we stick to our own group and customs and traditions tell us to stick to them.

Its probably only the racially insecure that integrate and lose their tradition and culture in effort to mingle with others.
It might exhume wealth, but at the same time it exhumes "Look what my mummy and daddy can afford to clothe me in"

*Exude.

'Exhume' means something else entirely. :tongue:
Original post by BritBoyWonder
The thing is i look at it as designer clothing offers better quality for your money.For me i dont mind spending alot on high end shoes and jackets as i know they last long.A lot of my asian friends do shop at luxury spots like Harrods etc.The point im trying to make is that yes it can impress females by making them see you dress in nothing but the best quality but if you are carry yourself like you can get any girl with what i wear type attitude then it aint really going to work.

Original post by Makebelieve15
I work and save hard for my money, then spend it at designer shopping outlets on brands like Ralph Lauren etc. it has nothing to do with what my mum gives me. In fact, other than food and a roof, I've been self sufficient for 4 years now.

Girls often wear designer gear, designer make up and handbags etc...it's not because of a brand, it's because a name is associated with high standards of quality and if you wear good clothes, it often shows that you take care and pride in what you wear and how you dress.

Sorry, I was generalising based on an Asian chav ie: wears designer clothes, paid for by mum & dad, acting all gangstery and then going home to their parents....

Original post by HopefulMidwife
I agree with you, hon, but do you mean 'exude'?

exhume [ɛksˈhjuːm]vb (tr)
1. to dig up (something buried, esp a corpse); disinter

Original post by Anonymous
*Exude.

'Exhume' means something else entirely. :tongue:

Oops. Yes that's what I mean
Sorry, I was generalising based on an Asian chav ie: wears designer clothes, paid for by mum & dad, acting all gangstery and then going home to their parents....

Oops. Yes that's what I mean

Hahahaha rich bros :facepalm:
Original post by cyberphilic_9999
Maybe because you can't type very well.

Which 'Asian' girls are you referring to? There's 49 different countries in Asia.

I guess we stick to our own group and customs and traditions tell us to stick to them.

Its probably only the racially insecure that integrate and lose their tradition and culture in effort to mingle with others.

You were doing well up until the second line.
Original post by HopefulMidwife
You were doing well up until the second line.

Is there a problem?
Original post by cyberphilic_9999
Is there a problem?

I don't know, you tell me what you think.

Latest

Trending

Trending