edexcel past papers - sources booklet?

Watch
shaylux
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Just wondering if anyone could help me find the sources booklet for the edexcel GCSE past papers?
http://www.edexcel.com/quals/gcse/gc...s/default.aspx

I'm doing 3C, and can open the past papers themselves but can't find the sources booklets anywhere. I googled it to find that they're apparently attached to the past paper file, but can't find anything to open it after opening the past paper document. I'm on a mac, if that helps.
Cheers!
harribo12345
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
On the past paper PDF if you look on the front page where it says like "materials required/ supplied" it should say source book and have a little paper clip. Right click the paper click (whatever is the equivalent to right click on a mac) and select save file or something like that. It should open as a new PDF

Posted from TSR Mobile
meenumandi
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Go to the question paper and scroll down fully, it should be there.
Smithh98
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Would someone be able to give me help on how to answer each individual question because i don't have a clue what i am doing?
Or if someone just has some tips for the exam, it would be much appreciated!
sssmerch
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
1st question (6 marks)- two inferences from the source in the form of PEA paragraphs.
2nd question (8 marks)- two PEAA (point, evidence, two analysis) paragraphs about what IMPRESSION is given. why the writer/artist has chosen to present the source as he/she did.
3rd question (10 marks)- one paragraph saying which sources agree with the question, second paragraphs saying which sourced disagree, final paragraph judgement-how far do all the sources agree. Hint- compare the sources against each other instead of against the question
4th question (10 marks)- One paragraph of good/bad points about content for both the sources, second paragraph on good/bad points about reliability for both the sources, final paragraph on which source is more useful and why?
5th question (16 marks)- Intro- what points youre going to say, one section for the question, one section against the question, conclusion. (sections may include 2 paragraphs each or if you dont have many ideas for one particular section, do 1 paragraph for and 3 against or vice versa)

HOPE THIS MADE SENSE
mathsinsider
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by shaylux)
Just wondering if anyone could help me find the sources booklet for the edexcel GCSE past papers?
http://www.edexcel.com/quals/gcse/gc...s/default.aspx

I'm doing 3C, and can open the past papers themselves but can't find the sources booklets anywhere. I googled it to find that they're apparently attached to the past paper file, but can't find anything to open it after opening the past paper document. I'm on a mac, if that helps.
Cheers!
I know this is an old thread - but for those looking for the resource booklet for more recent papers - my DS eventually found the resource booklet for Edexcel Geography Unit 3 GCSE June 2016 Higher at the end of the corresponding Foundation paper. Hope that helps!
Kat-sune
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
hey thanks for the information, it was there. :-)
Kat-sune
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by meenumandi)
Go to the question paper and scroll down fully, it should be there.
hey, thanks for the information, i found it there.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (112)
13.83%
I'm not sure (36)
4.44%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (247)
30.49%
I have already dropped out (20)
2.47%
I'm not a current university student (395)
48.77%

Watched Threads