Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Or can you? It's just that I'll be doing my GCSEs soon, and in the Easter holidays I'm going away on holiday. I figured if I could get some revision notes that I can listen to on journeys then this would help A LOT with my revision.

Of course, I could record them onto a tape myself, but I don't think I'd be able to take in the information very well just listening to my own voice.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    LOL, this technique doesn't work. At all. Just bring a revision guide along

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    LOL, this technique doesn't work. At all. Just bring a revision guide along
    Really? Because I was under the impression different techniques work for different people. I used this technique in my mocks with recording myself (it would just be a lot less hassle to buy them ready made) and did just fine, so I think I'll stick with what I like. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    If you are going to do this, then record your own notes. It would help you to make you remember better.

(Original post by SugarPlum)
    Or can you? It's just that I'll be doing my GCSEs soon, and in the Easter holidays I'm going away on holiday. I figured if I could get some revision notes that I can listen to on journeys then this would help A LOT with my revision.

Of course, I could record them onto a tape myself, but I don't think I'd be able to take in the information very well just listening to my own voice.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    WHsmiths do some for GCSE. theyre with hte rest of the revision guides in our whsmiths round here. they do tem only for core subects tho i believe

ropsie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    WHsmiths do some for GCSE. theyre with hte rest of the revision guides in our whsmiths round here. they do tem only for core subects tho i believe

ropsie
    Thank you. I'll check it out.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.