Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laces)
    I might as well adhere to the stereotype
    why??? ... please be tongue in cheek...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tifa)
    why??? ... please be tongue in cheek...
    heh heh... ''well, mummy wears a pashmina- so simple, darling, i just put it on daddy's credit card''

I actually heard resentment for pashmina's in the loo of Klute! I was in stitches.

I reckon it'd be fun, for giggles

ReputationRep:
    We all should gate crash the Open Day.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't get to go to the open day coz' I'm too far from the UK, but after reading all these posts, I'm so glad I've chosen Durham as my firm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laces)
    One thing i'm going to make sure of....I'm going to be a pashmina. I'm told it's the Hatfield trade mark...I might as well adhere to the stereotype
    Hahaha! In for a penny, in for a pound, as they say. Keep those traditions alive!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilsunflower)
    ...after reading all these posts, I'm so glad I've chosen Durham as my firm
    Yep, believe all that has been said about it (except the negative stuff) - it really was and will be that good.

ReputationRep:
    are there any other good college songs anyone heard on the open days? i went to hatfield 23rd-24th and heard a v rude one which unfortunatly i cant remember, but was good.. any others?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by presebjenada)
    are there any other good college songs anyone heard on the open days? i went to hatfield 23rd-24th and heard a v rude one which unfortunatly i cant remember, but was good.. any others?
    Was it something to do with a pope? Hehe.. sounds interesting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilsunflower)
    Was it something to do with a pope? Hehe.. sounds interesting.
    Erm....shouldn't you be doing hw??????!!!!

G

Poll
Do you have a role model?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.