I might as well adhere to the stereotype :wink:

why??? ... please be tongue in cheek...
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Tifa
why??? ... please be tongue in cheek...

heh heh... ''well, mummy wears a pashmina- so simple, darling, i just put it on daddy's credit card''

I actually heard resentment for pashmina's in the loo of Klute! I was in stitches.

I reckon it'd be fun, for giggles :biggrin: :wink:
Reply 82
We all should gate crash the Open Day.
I didn't get to go to the open day coz' I'm too far from the UK, but after reading all these posts, I'm so glad I've chosen Durham as my firm :smile:
Reply 84
Laces
One thing i'm going to make sure of....I'm going to be a pashmina. I'm told it's the Hatfield trade mark...I might as well adhere to the stereotype :wink:

Hahaha! In for a penny, in for a pound, as they say. Keep those traditions alive!
Reply 85
lilsunflower
...after reading all these posts, I'm so glad I've chosen Durham as my firm :smile:

Yep, believe all that has been said about it (except the negative stuff) - it really was and will be that good.
are there any other good college songs anyone heard on the open days? i went to hatfield 23rd-24th and heard a v rude one which unfortunatly i cant remember, but was good.. any others?
presebjenada
are there any other good college songs anyone heard on the open days? i went to hatfield 23rd-24th and heard a v rude one which unfortunatly i cant remember, but was good.. any others?

Was it something to do with a pope? Hehe.. sounds interesting.
Reply 88
lilsunflower
Was it something to do with a pope? Hehe.. sounds interesting.

Erm....shouldn't you be doing hw??????!!!! :tongue:

G