Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    don't normally watch F1, but I saw the GP this morning - and well done to Jenson Button on getting his first ever podium finish!

ReputationRep:
    Well done to Jenson but Schumacher winning again... :mad:

ReputationRep:
    its weird how people like Coulthard, Barrichello etc are kind of fading into obscurity - why aren't they pushing for the titles any more?

ReputationRep:
    Barrichello will never win a title as long as he stays at ferrari with Michael Schumacher as Schumi is the team leader (whatever excuse they make up) so Barrichello will always have to support him :rolleyes:

D.C concentrating on his F1 future as it looks like he's out of McLaren at teh end of this year + the mclaren hasn't been too reliable

Williams and Renault have a good chance but at the moment Ferrari looks like the team to beat ....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rocks)
    Barrichello will never win a title as long as he stays at ferrari with Michael Schumacher as Schumi is the team leader (whatever excuse they make up) so Barrichello will always have to support him :rolleyes:

D.C concentrating on his F1 future as it looks like he's out of McLaren at teh end of this year + the mclaren hasn't been too reliable

Williams and Renault have a good chance but at the moment Ferrari looks like the team to beat ....
    true... but are they beatable... i'm still not convinced of how good Montoya, Ralf Schumacher and Raikonnen are - they are nowhere near michael schumacher in terms of consistency

ReputationRep:
    Coulthard had his chance and missed it - not sure he has the killer instinct that schumacher has. I agree that Raikonnen isn't any good mainly as he has failed in fantasy F1!! Seriously though, I think Ralf Schumacher and Alonso have more potential for the future

ReputationRep:
    I really want to be there but we couldn't get tickets. NOOOOO

ReputationRep:
    Stupid R. Schumacher! He just had to go and puncture Webber's right rear tyre didn't he? He might have just cost me a few more points for my F1 Fantasy team! Oh well, Alonso is doing well though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by byakugan_neji)
    Stupid R. Schumacher! He just had to go and puncture Webber's right rear tyre didn't he? He might have just cost me a few more points for my F1 Fantasy team! Oh well, Alonso is doing well though.
    what's this F1 Fantasy team that everyone's on about?

is it like fantasy football? how's the scoring work?

ReputationRep:
    http://www.uk-learning.net/showthread.php?t=30660

http://www.uk-learning.net/showthread.php?t=28738

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    what's this F1 Fantasy team that everyone's on about?

is it like fantasy football? how's the scoring work?
    i think we should get a ukl fantasy football league e.g. on bbc fantasy football soon :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Go Button, go Button Go!!!!!
    He totally deserves the podium finish. He's come so close to it before. In an interview, Schumie said that he was glad for Jense, and remembered that it was him who took over 3rd place from him last time. Good for you, Jenson! Enjoy it!
    And well done to Schumie for a class race, and for showing Montoya who's boss!

About the fantasy footie league, hopefully Ollie will create one.

ReputationRep:
    Its only a bloody podium..

ReputationRep:
    where are the results?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    Its only a bloody podium..
    yeah but its jenson Button!

that guy is the most overhyped man in the sport imo

surely there are better UK drivers in F2 or whatever other ones there are that can move to F1

ReputationRep:
    how many races are there altogether?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    how many races are there altogether?

the results are up now everyone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)

cool thanks...sorry i asked the same question on other thread...just ignore it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)

what kind of races? car races?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    what kind of races? car races?
    lol stick to the swimming

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.