The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE Spanish Reading June 2013 Unofficial Mark Scheme

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Joe7
I've now sent it to all of you. If you haven't received my PM please PM me.

joe would u be able to send me the reading paper for june 2013 as sooon as possible please thanks :smile:
Original post by chrissybx
can you please send me the reading paper,thankyou:smile:

Sent!
Reply 42
Hey Joe. Can you please send me the paper please <3 :smile:
Reply 43
Can u send me a copy of the question paper anyone I urgently need it for a homework. Please send it too [Removed - please use PMs or post here directly]
Reply 44
Can u please send me a copy urgently of the higher reading
Reply 45
Hey! Is this the higer exam and can you send me the paper?
Reply 46
Could you send me the spanish as well please!
Original post by Bluefish
Could you send me the spanish as well please!

Original post by kate2222
Hey! Is this the higer exam and can you send me the paper?

Original post by Gouldy2014
Can u please send me a copy urgently of the higher reading

Original post by Gouldy2014
Can u send me a copy of the question paper anyone I urgently need it for a homework. Please send it too [Removed - please use PMs or post here directly]

Original post by Oricus412
Hey Joe. Can you please send me the paper please <3 :smile:

Done.
Reply 48
If you wouldn't mind, please may I have it....pleaseeeeeeeeeee
Reply 49
Can you please send me the Listening Paper or the Mark Scheme for Spanish June 2013?
Reply 50
Original post by Joe7
Sent!

Joe can you send me the listening and reading paper asap please, thank you so much!!
Reply 51
was this higher or foundation ?
Reply 52
I believe it's higher

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey Joe, could you please send me the higher june 2013 reading paper? And the listening would be great too if you have access to it. Thanks !! :smile:
Reply 54
Original post by Joe7
Sent!

Please can you send the reading paper please Joe7 I will really appreciate it urgently. Thanks
Original post by poistar
Please can you send the reading paper please Joe7 I will really appreciate it urgently. Thanks

Original post by hannah4262
Hey Joe, could you please send me the higher june 2013 reading paper? And the listening would be great too if you have access to it. Thanks !! :smile:

Original post by Charlxox
Joe can you send me the listening and reading paper asap please, thank you so much!!

Original post by LinaTab
Can you please send me the Listening Paper or the Mark Scheme for Spanish June 2013?

Original post by nutcase13
If you wouldn't mind, please may I have it....pleaseeeeeeeeeee

Sent!
Reply 56
Original post by Joe7
Sent!

Could you please send me the question paper and mark scheme for both reading and listening please. much appreciated.
Reply 57
Original post by Joe7
Sent!

Joe7, could you please send me the listening and reading paper for the AQA GCSE Spanish June 2012, thanks
Reply 58
does anyone the foundation questions? or topics that come up would be a massive help
Can you send the reading and listening to me too please as well? I need the foundation paper if you can, or can you just sent me the topics that come up?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending