What would YOU do for money..? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Memento
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Would you run into the exam room in the middle of an exam naked for 30 seconds for £2,000?
Memento
Rep:
?
Ignore me i'm bored :-)
Computergeek
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
yeah and spend the money on a bomb to blow up AQA.

-do any aqa staff visit these rooms
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
i would do it...why not?
mrmarsupial
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
The senior invigilators carry silenced hand guns conceled in there jacket to stop such a disturbance without anyone noticing
Memento
Rep:
?
Well if your doing AS, i don't think your teachers would be impressed with it if your going back next year, not to mention acute embarrassment !
Memento
Rep:
?
Originally posted by mrmarsupial
The senior invigilators carry silenced hand guns conceled in there jacket to stop such a disturbance without anyone noticing
I think you need to get a pic of your senior invigilator, i'd like to see him - know he's a man not to mess with.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
nah, i will run in nude and shout : ph34r my gigantic ballz!!!! >=D >=D... joke

well if im well built n sexc why not???
Leekey
Badges: 9
Report 15 years ago
I would rather do that than take my electronics exam. Infact I would rather stand in the centre of Times Square naked than go near that exam paper again.
Memento
Rep:
?
lol I soo wanna work for the examining board when I leave, I'll be Mr. Popular :-P
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
i mean if u confident in ur own body, runnin around naked could gain u money and some love too...or rather...increase ur populacity in college??
mrmarsupial
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I can imagine that being hard, the electronics GCSE exam I took 2 years ago was by far the hardest GCSE I took by about 4 times anything else, but they didnt actually expect u to get marks on it, was funny really "60% is coursework you can get a B with that so we ignore exam".

SO i dont wanna imagine a AS level electronics paper
Leekey
Badges: 9
Report 15 years ago
I can asure you that this years paper was EVIL!!!!

People rant about the P3 paper this year but electronics is soooo bad. I got an A in my coursework and after taking the test I'm expecting like a U overall (seriously). BRING ON THE RESIT
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
YEah...the signal proccessing electronics paper was very hard but I think I've done ok.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
I had planned to get a job and work for money, but now thanks to edexcel P3 exam the other day I only have 2 options left. I could beg for money whilst insanely rambling at passers by that the world owes me for ruining my life. Or I could steal money and go out in a hail of bullets screaming, "Damn you coppa, this one's for Edexcel, blam, blam!"
Think I might go and get some strong booze to really work on my edexcel imposed HOBO future!!!.

The futures bright , the futures orange!
Re-edited for me: The futures bright but not bright enough for edexcel P3
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1170)
79.38%
Leave (304)
20.62%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed