The Student Room Group

confused on what to do

ok so theres this girl i like. we got on well and i told her i liked her but then she got back together with her ex. so i didnt see or speak to her for 5-6 months. Anyway more recently we started talking again and sorta texting hear and there and her bf rang me warning me away. So i did then like a few days later i see her in a shop and she came behind me and poked me.

I wished her good luck in her exams recently by text and yesterday she asked me if "you know the whole thing with me is it over" i still like her but i said "yeah i suppose so" and she replied with "oh okay" which i though was weird i asked why she asked but then she made me swear/promise. So i did and i again asked why and she was like "okay then, i was just asking goodnight x" also the x was strange as she doesnt put them in anymore to me anyway. i even said no one asks a random question like that and she just replied with ":-s ok" and then i was maybe they do and she just replied ok

i dont know what to reply to her her last text was ok yesterday :/ helppp
Sounds to me that she just wanted to see if you were still interested mate, she probably doesn't even like you but just wanted to feel good that someone else, you, is infatuated with her. Sorry mang, I suggest banging other girls until either she makes the effort or until you get over her.
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending