What is the 'postmodernism' perspective in sociology?

Watch
hafzaaa
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Can somebody please help me?

Please write it in as simple terms as possible, looking it up has been fruitless, just reading a lot of stuff about art?

Thanks
arsenal20111
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
Basically, they believe that society has been fragmented due to the increased role the media has in our society. They also believe that every theory of reality is a 'meta-narrative' or Grand Story, an idea of reality that cannot be proven (e.g. Marxism's meta-narrative is exploitation by the Bourgeoisie)
dark-blue
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
When using Google or other external sources to find out more information about Sociology in a way I can understand, I tend to add "A Level Sociology" to my search topic to narrow things down and ensure I get a simplified summary of information.

However, to save you time, I'm about to PM you a mindmap I created on it, along with evaluation. Hope it helps!
dark-blue
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Actually, scratch that, it won't let me - I'll post it here instead! Name:  PostModernism.jpg
Views: 14596
Size:  79.3 KB
hafzaaa
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by dark-blue)
Actually, scratch that, it won't let me - I'll post it here instead! Name:  PostModernism.jpg
Views: 14596
Size:  79.3 KB

aaah thanks sooo much
dfghjm
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
why you lying why you always lying omygaaaard stop fucccking lyin
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (17)
7.23%
October 2021 (116)
49.36%
November 2021 (23)
9.79%
December 2021 (31)
13.19%
January 2021 (20)
8.51%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (22)
9.36%