The Student Room Group

Goodbye to The Student Room - J signs off

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Those were the good old days.

All the best for the future J.

(Still lurking occasionally) Daveo
Ah still got so many memories from the ski trip (including your awesome cocktail making skills).

All the best for the future :smile:
All the best J! Appreciate being quoted in. Many good endeavors in your future!
Original post by J

Bye for now

Don't know if you'll be online again anytime soon, but I haven't been on TSR in awhile and only just saw your leaving post. If you do see this, drop me a line so I can add you to Facebook or something :smile:
How did I miss this???

Bye J, even though I am a pretty young member, I will miss you :frown:
Reply 45
A bit late to the party, but just wanted to add on to the goodbye messages!

I totes miss the good old days! Best of luck with everything :smile:
Good thing you quoted me - I'm online like every 6 months nowadays!

Best of luck in the future, and it's been interesting to see TSR develop - you have been a great asset in developing the site. I've not always been a fan of the forum Changes (some are good, some I still Think are bad), but with regards to marketing TSR as a brand and reaching out in the media you've done an excellent job - and you're a fun guy to be around :smile:
Reply 47
Thoroughly late and totally necroposting, but hey, what's being an emeritus supermod for eh? :wink:
Nice little bit of nostalgia and wow, 6 years? A good run there J, and scary that I still think of him as newer than so many! Lovely to see so many names from the past in here as well. Hope all of the former mods are still doing well out there in the ether :smile:
See ya J!

You quoted some brilliant posters in that list! :moon:
Reply 49
I thought I was way too late to reply to this, but it seems I'm not the only slacker :biggrin:

Good luck in whatever you're doing now J. Thanks for all the stress and headaches good work you did, and thanks for quoting us all in.

I can't believe how long it's been... six and a bit years??? As Acaila said, you still feel like the new kid on the block to me :redface:
Bit late to the party, but thanks for the quote J and best of luck in the future!
OMG I know of a few of those names.
J once cooked me a full friend english breakfast when i was suffering my first hangover in like 2 years. I was a mess and he cooked me breakfast.

He was an awesome guy. Totally forgot to post in this thread at the time. Think i may have posted in a different version of the same thread though in a secret forum.
Reply 53
Well I am slightly behind but farewell J! A little bit of a blast from the past to see all of the names posting in here! I hope that you're all doing well :smile:

(edited 9 years ago)
Wah? J left? Blimey I'm behind the times.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending