Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iiikewldude)
    i'd say 4 if u can handle it; trying to get AAA out of 4 subjects is alot easier than trying to get AAA out of 3 subjects.
    Hmm. Not sure that is always true.

ReputationRep:
    I did 4 in both years. first yer all B's which i was very happy with, the second 2B's, C and a D (but i did have a ignificant illness whihc took me out of college for a while). I felt fine doing 4 in the second year, but then again I enjoyed my subjects. If your just doing 4 because you feel you should you won't do as well i imagine.

ReputationRep:
    I have an offer to study Management at Warwick and my Subjects are Physics, Geography and Business Studies. Business Studies is not even traditional! You do not need to have 4 subjects.
    Then again, they did classify me as International for fees purposes and therefore it was probably easier to get an offer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starry)
    Exactly. And think about it, the workload at Warwick will definitely be more than 3 A Levels.
    Yeh I do 6 too with an Econs AEA but have no trouble with the workload. I'm betting that the uni workload will be infinitely greater so I think it prepares me for that.

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.