Turn on thread page Beta

for the guys! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    Rubbish.

I was put on the house list for *insert school here from Hampshire* but moi rebelled I would have become a much greater gentlemen than *insert school here*
    maybe if you'd got into your *insert school here from Hampshire* you wouldn't have to promote and boast about it so much

and you would have been ravaged by certain females flinging themselves at your feet :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    give some names! i can only name a few players with outrageous hair!
    Ivan Campo is one, others like Crespo, Batistuta, etc ....... even robert pires would probably look better without it - there are others from the Italien/German/Greek football teams whose names i don't know. though the foreign teams have more of them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    maybe if you'd got into your *insert school here from Hampshire* you wouldn't have to promote and boast about it so much

and you would have been ravaged by certain females flinging themselves at your feet :rolleyes:
    Yes, I could have become a playboy like Amex-black. Choosing rugby over prestige was the wrong choice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    Ivan Campo is one, others like Crespo, Batistuta, etc ....... even robert pires would probably look better without it - there are others from the Italien/German/Greek football teams whose names i don't know. though the foreign teams have more of them.
    I agree I dont like the greasy look although I'm growing my hari at the moment. It should be like this in a month or so, its living a dream
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    Because it's trendy! All the guys on the catwalk have hair like that. Maybe, anyway.

ReputationRep:
    they are all nuthing, compared to keira knightley :-P

ReputationRep:
    I agree I dont like the greasy look although I'm growing my hari at the moment. It should be like this in a month or so, its living a dream
    those two aren't too bad... they don't look all that greasy to me!

congrats on 3000 for the day btw!

(Original post by Me2)
    they are all nuthing, compared to keira knightley :-P
    hahahah that girl is annoying.......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    Because it's trendy! All the guys on the catwalk have hair like that. Maybe, anyway.
    Perhaps...

4Ed, my friend who went to *insert school here* has reasonably long hair.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    football is an individualistic sport in the sense that there are many stars, and they like their hair, perhaps hair make them more individual. And i mean vieri has got long hair and always touch his hair during the match, and viewers often likes these gesture. Similarlywith white boots, you immediately think that people with white boots are better players than people with black boots.

ReputationRep:
    do girls really think greasy floppy long Italian hair is sexy!!

as with TheWolf, I demand some evidence that people on the catwalk look like that...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    those two aren't too bad... they don't look all that greasy to me!

congrats on 3000 for the day btw!
    Wow I didnt even realise

Yes, I dolised Andrew Johns and acordingly havnt had my hair cut since before Chrismas in his honour :P

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps...

4Ed, my friend who went to *insert school here* has reasonably long hair.
    *immediately touches hair just to make sure*

nah i keep it short - it dries faster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    football is an individualistic sport in the sense that there are many stars, and they like their hair, perhaps hair make them more individual. And i mean vieri has got long hair and always touch his hair during the match, and viewers often likes these gesture. Similarlywith white boots, you immediately think that people with white boots are better players than people with black boots.
    sure it's individual, but the greasy look is pretty ugly IMO - maybe the women from the continent of Europe prefer their men shaggy...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    do girls really think greasy floppy long Italian hair is sexy!!

as with TheWolf, I demand some evidence that people on the catwalk look like that...
    No, not that long. Just hanging of the head...

I don't really know what I mean by long.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    *immediately touches hair just to make sure*

nah i keep it short - it dries faster
    Hehe, well he has fairly long hair now anyway, I didnt see him for two years at one stage whist he was down t'south. I think its just a recent thing, mainly like me because it is tto expensive to get your hair cut...or thats my excuse anyway

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, well he has fairly long hair now anyway, I didnt see him for two years at one stage whist he was down t'south. I think its just a recent thing, mainly like me because it is tto expensive to get your hair cut...or thats my excuse anyway
    lol well i had mine cut to grade 4 for about two years.... reason being at the local barbers - they charged 13.50 for a haircut, but if we got a grade X all over, it was only a 5er. guess what I chose to pay every time I went there!

though i don't live there any more so.... i let it grow a bit.

ReputationRep:
    No, not that long. Just hanging of the head...

I don't really know what I mean by long.
    I used to have my hair like that for a bit, not as much hair at the front though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    lol well i had mine cut to grade 4 for about two years.... reason being at the local barbers - they charged 13.50 for a haircut, but if we got a grade X all over, it was only a 5er. guess what I chose to pay every time I went there!

though i don't live there any more so.... i let it grow a bit.
    most football players are not bald so they have hair lol..riight so if they have hair, they have to make them standout because they know that they will be watched by millions of people on tv. The only way to make themself standout in apperance is either boots/hair because all other things e.g.shirts/socks are fixed. Their resort to making their hair spectacular is shown, but there are not that many people with that outgrageous hair!

ReputationRep:
    I used to have my hair like that for a bit, not as much hair at the front though.
    Well that's a damn good hair-do! What's it like now?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.