Turn on thread page Beta

Current Year 12 Thread Mark III (2012-2013) watch

ReputationRep:
    The 3rd current year 12 thread brought to you by Robbie242!

Now that the old year 12s have made their year 13 thread, I thought it was about time we grew up and moved to the A-Level forum

Good luck with the rest of A-Levels

I will add more I swear

Subjects

Additional Further Maths: GreenLantern_1; justinawe

Ancient History: Hewitt

Art: Dobrzynski; Caroline680; Lilbixxie

Biology: usycool1; CharlieBoardman; myyrealname; -bethan-; Above.The.Empyrean; House MD; g.k.galloway; mynameisntbobk; meeow; Lucy96; The.Joker; JLKeating; Deziah; Dobrzynski; Y07jamesp; Abbseh; Sheel1; Blueray2; jordltfc; Caroline680; Zigggyy.; GuitarWorm; lizze-ie; Uranus; simon-123; CJG21; MissMunira.; yesiwasdrunk; Problematique; cheetahs56; reubenkinara; Can Yay; Dr. Django; upthegunners

Chemistry: usycool1 (AS Completed); CharlieBoardman; myyrealname; -bethan-; Above.The.Empyrean; House MD; g.k.galloway; mynameisntbobk; meeow; Lucy96; The.Joker; Deziah; Y07jamesp; Abbseh; Sheel1; Blueray2; GreenLantern_1; Endless Blue ; jordltfc; sophiekutie; Zigggyy.; Draco Vulpecula; GuitarWorm; lizz-ie; Nathan0012; Uranus; simon-123; CJG21; MissMunira.; yesiwasdrunk; Problematique; Alexandra's Box; Frankster; ethery; cheetahs56; reubenkinara; Felix Felicis; Can Yay; Dr. Django; upthegunners

Computing: lbsf1; SophF_rth; Choppie; Sheel1

Critical Thinking: Blueray2; sophiekutie; Daisy Duke

Drama: Daisy Duke

Economics: thisisjokes; myyrealname; multiplexing-gamer; The.Joker; Hewitt; Sheel1; Blueray2; justanotherindigo; Zigggyy.; whathe; Lilbixxie; MissMunira.; justinawe; Alexandra's Box; shyamshah ; Robbie242; Boy_wonder_95

English Language: Dobrzynski; Uranus

English Language & Literature: Milanikins

English Literature: Pandora.; thisisjokes; Paramore<3; -bethan-; meeow; Lucy96; Dobrzynski; elliebray; justanotherindigo; Uranus; yesiwasdrunk; cheetahs56

EPQ: myyrealname; Above.The.Empyrean

Ethics: shyamshah

French: Deziah; Fool In The Rain; jordltfc; elliebray (AS Completed); Draco Vulpecula; XxKingSniprxX; Uranus (AS Completed)

Further Maths: usycool1; CharlieBoardman; Above.The.Empyrean; meeow; Y07jamesp; Fool In The Rain; GreenLantern_1; jordltfc; Draco Vulpecula; lizz-ie; Nathan0012; CJG21; Lilbixxie; justinawe; Sheel1; sophiekutie; Frankster ; Robbie242; Felix Felicis; Boy_wonder_95; upthegunners

Geography: Paramore<3; -bethan-; JLKeating; Y07jamesp; Sheel1; Blueray2; multiplexing_gamer; simon-123

German: JLKeating; GreenLantern_1

Greek: rock.and.rose

Health & Social Care (BTEC): ..scream.fan...

History: Pandora.; thisisjokes; multiplexing-gamer; Lucy96; Hewitt; Dobrzynski; Fool In The Rain; benpearson1; lbsf1; rock.and.rose; GuitarWorm; XxKingSniprxX; justanotherindigo; Uranus; whathe; Problematique; Choppie; Milanikins ; Robbie242; Dr. Django

ICT: multiplexing-gamer (AS completed); GreenLantern_1 (AS Completed)

Japanese: Paramore<3

Latin: rock.and.rose

Maths: usycool1; Pandora.; CharlieBoardman; thisisjokes; myyrealname; -bethan-; Above.The.Empyrean; House MD; g.k.galloway; multiplexing-gamer; mynameisntbobk; meeow; The.Joker; JLKeating; Deziah; Y07jamesp; Abbseh; Fool In The Rain; Sheel1; Blueray2; GreenLantern_1; Endless Blue; jordltfc; lbsf1; SophF_rth; sophiekutie; Zigggyy.; Draco Vulpecula; XxKingSniprxX; lizz-ie; Nathan0012; simon-123; CJG21; Lilbixxie; yesiwasdrunk; Problematique; justinawe; Choppie; Frankster; shyamshah; reubenkinara ; Robbie242; cheetahs56; Felix Felicis; Boy_wonder_95; Can Yay; Dr. Django; upthegunners

Music: elliebray; rock.and.rose; reubenkinara

Philosophy: Above.The.Empyrean; whathe; shyamshah

Physics: usycool1; CharlieBoardman; Above.The.Empyrean; House MD; Abbseh; GreenLantern_1; lbsf1; sophiekutie; Draco Vulpecula; XxKingSniprxX; Nathan0012; CJG21; Lilbixxie; justinawe; Choppie; Frankster; Felix Felicis; Boy_wonder_95; g.k.galloway; Can Yay; upthegunners

Politics: Hewitt; Endless Blue; SophF_rth; whathe

Psychology: Pandora.; mynameisntbobk; SophF_rth; Caroline680; GuitarWorm; MissMunira.; ..scream.fan...; Paramore<3; shyamshah; Milanikins

Religious Studies: justanotherindigo; ..scream.fan...

Sociology: Milanikins

Spanish: elliebray; rock.and.rose

World Development: Sheel1

List your A-Level subject options and we'll put your name here. Please let one of us (usycool 1 and Robbie242) know by quoting this post

Helpful links for A-level study

Maths A-level forum - http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...1#post43476410

(and more as I think of them )

Now lets see who can get 10,000th post this time?
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Very Important Poster
    First response

ReputationRep:
    :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Fresh thread :woo::cheers:

ReputationRep:
    Ooooh a shiny new thread!
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by The.Joker)
    Ooooh a shiny new thread!
    Indeed. I haven't seen you on here for awhile!

ReputationRep:
    I bet in the days leading up to results day we will fly through a few threads!
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by mynameisntbobk)
    Fresh thread :woo::cheers:
    Woop. How does it feel-being 17?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reubenkinara)
    Indeed. I haven't seen you on here for awhile!
    I know, been busy with revision etc.
    Also have been hovering around the year 12 medicine thread.

But from Tuesday onwards I'll be around alot more often!
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by The.Joker)
    I know, been busy with revision etc.
    Also have been hovering around the year 12 medicine thread.

But from Tuesday onwards I'll be around alot more often!
    That's good. I don't tend to go on the medicine thread.
    Lately, my time on TSR is based on the game threads, maths and this one (well mark 2).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reubenkinara)
    Woop. How does it feel-being 17?
    Still feel young since most people are planning their 18th and I'm just here like 'I just turned 17'
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by mynameisntbobk)
    Still feel young since most people are planning their 18th and I'm just here like 'I just turned 17'
    That's good. When I turned 17, I realized there was just 1 yr left until adulthood. Though that felt good, I began to ponder philosophically on the frailty of life and how finite it is

ReputationRep:
    Sorry I wasn't around to make the thread, went out at an unfortunate time at least Robbie's done the job for me now

Guess I can make the year 13 thread, when the time comes :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robbie242)
    The 3rd current year 12 thread brought to you by Robbie242!

Now that the old year 12s have made their year 13 thread, I thought it was about time we grew up and moved to the A-Level forum

Good luck with the rest of A-Levels

I will add more I swear

Subjects

Additional Further Maths: GreenLantern_1; justinawe

Ancient History: Hewitt

Art: Dobrzynski; Caroline680; Lilbixxie

Biology: usycool1; CharlieBoardman; myyrealname; -bethan-; Above.The.Empyrean; House MD; g.k.galloway; mynameisntbobk; meeow; Lucy96; The.Joker; JLKeating; Deziah; Dobrzynski; Y07jamesp; Abbseh; Sheel1; Blueray2; jordltfc; Caroline680; Zigggyy.; GuitarWorm; lizze-ie; Uranus; simon-123; CJG21; MissMunira.; yesiwasdrunk; Problematique; cheetahs56; reubenkinara

Chemistry: usycool1 (AS Completed); CharlieBoardman; myyrealname; -bethan-; Above.The.Empyrean; House MD; g.k.galloway; mynameisntbobk; meeow; Lucy96; The.Joker; Deziah; Y07jamesp; Abbseh; Sheel1; Blueray2; GreenLantern_1; benpearson1; jordltfc; sophiekutie; Zigggyy.; Draco Vulpecula; GuitarWorm; lizz-ie; Nathan0012; Uranus; simon-123; CJG21; MissMunira.; yesiwasdrunk; Problematique; Alexandra's Box; Frankster; ethery; cheetahs56; reubenkinara

Computing: lbsf1; SophF_rth; Choppie; Sheel1

Critical Thinking: Blueray2; sophiekutie; Daisy Duke

Drama: Daisy Duke

Economics: thisisjokes; myyrealname; multiplexing-gamer; The.Joker; Hewitt; Sheel1; Blueray2; justanotherindigo; Zigggyy.; whathe; Lilbixxie; MissMunira.; justinawe; Alexandra's Box; shyamshah ; Robbie242

English Language: Dobrzynski; Uranus

English Language & Literature: Milanikins

English Literature: Pandora.; thisisjokes; Paramore<3; -bethan-; meeow; Lucy96; g.k.galloway; Dobrzynski; elliebray; justanotherindigo; Uranus; yesiwasdrunk

EPQ: myyrealname; Above.The.Empyrean

Ethics: shyamshah

French: Deziah; Fool In The Rain; jordltfc; elliebray (AS Completed); Draco Vulpecula; XxKingSniprxX; Uranus (AS Completed)

Further Maths: usycool1; CharlieBoardman; Above.The.Empyrean; meeow; Y07jamesp; Fool In The Rain; GreenLantern_1; jordltfc; Draco Vulpecula; lizz-ie; Nathan0012; CJG21; Lilbixxie; justinawe; Sheel1; sophiekutie; Frankster ; Robbie242

Geography: Paramore<3; -bethan-; JLKeating; Y07jamesp; Sheel1; Blueray2; multiplexing_gamer; simon-123

German: JLKeating; GreenLantern_1

Greek: rock.and.rose

Health & Social Care (BTEC): ..scream.fan...

History: Pandora.; thisisjokes; multiplexing-gamer; Lucy96; Hewitt; Dobrzynski; Fool In The Rain; benpearson1; lbsf1; rock.and.rose; GuitarWorm; XxKingSniprxX; justanotherindigo; Uranus; whathe; Problematique; Choppie; Milanikins ; Robbie 242

ICT: multiplexing-gamer (AS completed); GreenLantern_1 (AS Completed)

Japanese: Paramore<3

Latin: rock.and.rose

Maths: usycool1; Pandora.; CharlieBoardman; thisisjokes; myyrealname; -bethan-; Above.The.Empyrean; House MD; g.k.galloway; multiplexing-gamer; mynameisntbobk; meeow; The.Joker; JLKeating; Deziah; Y07jamesp; Abbseh; Fool In The Rain; Sheel1; Blueray2; GreenLantern_1; benpearson1; jordltfc; lbsf1; SophF_rth; sophiekutie; Zigggyy.; Draco Vulpecula; XxKingSniprxX; lizz-ie; Nathan0012; simon-123; CJG21; Lilbixxie; yesiwasdrunk; Problematique; justinawe; Choppie; Frankster; shyamshah; reubenkinara ; Robbie242

Music: elliebray; rock.and.rose; reubenkinara

Philosophy: Above.The.Empyrean; whathe; shyamshah

Physics: usycool1; CharlieBoardman; Above.The.Empyrean; House MD; Abbseh; GreenLantern_1; lbsf1; sophiekutie; Draco Vulpecula; XxKingSniprxX; Nathan0012; CJG21; Lilbixxie; justinawe; Choppie; Frankster

Politics: Hewitt; benpearson1; SophF_rth; whathe

Psychology: Pandora.; mynameisntbobk; SophF_rth; Caroline680; GuitarWorm; MissMunira.; ..scream.fan...; Paramore<3; shyamshah; Milanikins

Religious Studies: justanotherindigo; ..scream.fan...

Sociology: Milanikins

Spanish: elliebray; rock.and.rose

World Development: Sheel1

List your A-Level subject options and we'll put your name here. Please let one of us (usycool 1 and Robbie242) know by quoting this post

Helpful links for A-level study

Maths A-level forum - http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2348214

(and more as I think of them )

Now lets see who can get 10,000th post this time?
    Hi Robbie, I used to be there for Maths and English Lit but now i'm not Could you add me again? Cheers

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by justinawe)
    Sorry I wasn't around to make the thread, went out at an unfortunate time at least Robbie's done the job for me now

Guess I can make the year 13 thread, when the time comes :pierre:
    Yes. I'll be holding you to that... So the pressure's on.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Just kidding :hahaha:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cheetahs56)
    Hi Robbie, I used to be there for Maths and English Lit but now i'm not Could you add me again? Cheers

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh will do!

ReputationRep:
    Yo peeps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robbie242)
    Oh will do!
    Thanks mate!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My name isn't on that subjects list :unimpressed:

New thread :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Felix Felicis)
    My name isn't on that subjects list :unimpressed:

New thread :woo:
    :O it will be if you help me with the recurrence relation on the maths thread, blackmailing, maths style :cool:

Lol jk but help anyway if you can

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.