Poll

Sleep:

When you sleep with your partner, do you:
(1)cuddle :3
(2)sleep on different side of the bed
(3)sleep on different bed
(4)sleep on the same bed but you cuddle with yourself/pillow

Scroll to see replies

Cuddle before bed for like 10 minutes. Then turn over and sleep on the other side of the bed when I want to go to sleep.
Reply 2
about 50/50 between 1 and two depending on how warm it is
Reply 3
Original post by boba
about 50/50 between 1 and two depending on how warm it is

Even during winter?
I always cuddle :L or generally sleep on him. It's much nicer :lol:
Reply 5
I cant really sleep cuddling, I feel too warm and so forth lol, dont get me wrong I love a cuddle but when it comes to sleeping I like to just roll on my side and have a bit of room lol
Reply 6
I cuddle for about 5 mins then we turn our backs to each other, im too restless to cuddle someone to sleep and its not really that comfortable :tongue:
Reply 7
It's nice though to see pictures of couples cuddling whilst sleeping; don't really know how many can actually sleep and cuddle at the same time though :wink:
Like some people who have posted above, we cuddle for a bit and then seperate when we want to actually sleep :P
Reply 9
Spoon for a while, then sleep on different sides. If I'm cold, I might snuggle up, or maybe initiate a round two during the night.

In general, I don't sleep very well with another person in the bed. It will always be so-so. For a good night's sleep, I need a king size to myself alone.
Reply 10
Original post by kka25
Even during winter?

no haha. usually we cuddle but if its to warm we sleep on different sides of the bed. It averages out as a whole to about 50/50 but it will be mostly cuddles in winter and mostly apart in summer.
we cuddle then say night and go onto our allocated sides of the bed :tongue:

itd be nice to cuddle, but i have back issues so have to move it quite abit during the night, and if i accidently touch the bf he just starts having this fit-like moment... quite scary...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
I hate being cuddled during the night - so we cuddle for a bit and then separate to sleep. Never seem to get a decent nights sleep when I'm sharing a bed with someone else.
normally different sides of the bed with our backs facing each other lol.

we might cuddle for like 2 mins but he gets a bad back and has to sleep facing the door, and i like to face the wall
Cuddle.

I'm always the first to fall asleep. I'm not sure how he sleeps once I've dropped off, but I always fall asleep with my head on his chest. If he pushes me off to go to sleep I don't feel it :p:
I would like to cuddle but can't sleep argh, can't get comfy unless I can roll around.
I cuddle. WITH THE QUILT COVER.

:cry2: Forever alone.
Arm gets deaded, mainly because we spoon.
Alternate between cuddling and sleeping on our own sides of the bed. Usually depending on how hot it is! ....though only have a single bed, so we're pretty snuggled even when not cuddling. And I always accidentally-on-purpose invade his side more!
Reply 19
Occasionally we have fallen asleep lying face to face but more often that not it gets far too hot and I end up rolling over so we spoon. :smile: The boyfriend will then wake up at some point and either go on his back (and start to snore!) or roll onto his side of the bed. Sharing a single bed at the moment and anytime I get up to go to the toilet I come back to find him sprawled across the bed. :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending