The Student Room Group

Can't stop cheating, plz help

Scroll to see replies

youu = playboyy + playa :wink:
I feel so bad for all your girlfriends.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Are you sure you are Greek?Τόσο απωθημένο με άλλες εθνικότητες???!!!
Original post by TreeOfKnowledge
My heeeeeeead..... I didn't read your entire post it was just too confusing.

This.
Seriously, OP, get a grip. You're a grown man, act like it. 'I can't stop cheating'; bull****. Also you don't know what the right thing to do is? Get some self control and be faithful you utter misogynist. Oh and stick with the Chinese girl, she sounds as bad as you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Sorry bro, but if you're kissing girls whilst your girlfriend(s) are away, that's cheating. Just pick a girl and stay with her; suppress your desire to be with more than 1 girl.
Reply 25
OP loves the Asian chicks

Posted from TSR Mobile
"Has never happened to me before." You talk like this is something very normal lol
Reply 27
Original post by Rajvir
I don't think you should commit to a relationship if you know that you will end up cheating on your partner.

I don't want to end up cheating them

Original post by therisenmitten
Stop asking people to be your girlfriend?

Most of them dare to ask me to become their boyfriend.

Original post by SleepySheep
you seem to be a bit obsessed with nationality

No I am not, I just can't say their names so I describe them by their nationalities (since they are from different countried and there can be a distinction)

Original post by Can Yay
**** me you must be reaaaalyy good looking.

Honestly my physical appearance is nothing close to Brat Pit.

Original post by JindleBrey
Well, you obviously can't stop cheating long enough to paragraph your post.

Indeed, sorry.

Original post by Jennie027
I think you should just break it off with all of them and start a fresh. Have a think about what it is you really want. At the moment, I wouldn't say you're the type of guy who wants a relationship, or is in a position to commit to one. If you're with a girl, stick with the one girl instead of going out looking for more than friendship with other girls. Give the girl you choose to be with a chance and if you decide you're not happy, end it before cheating!

You might be true, because I don't want to end up cheating them, but it's always them that make the problems.

Original post by Reuben F
Respect.

If they do meet each other and your girlfriend asks you of you've been sleeping around, just say "damn right, now wait your turn"

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, you made my day :smile:
Actually my record is two be in a relationship with two girls at the same time and flirt (a lot) with a third one, however instead of being in a relationship with 3, I broke up with one so I was with 2 again.

Original post by Ilovechocolate09
You shouldn't say that. With OPs track record, he'll take it the wrong way and pounce on you :P

LOL

Original post by ggsj95
All the girls you 'had' during that period seems to be all different nationalities... you could actually enter yourself as a Guinness world record.

Tbh I don't think you like any of them otherwise you wouldn't cheat to this extent. What you are doing is being 'a player', no offence just stating my opinion.

Haha nice one about Guinness record :wink: I know, I don't feel offended about your opinion, still I think I am not a player.

Original post by Journeyzap
My advice...

stop getting into relationships and just stay friends with benefits..

Maybe... if I was a player.. but I really want to have a relationship..
Reply 28
Original post by theorangebox
Break them all off. Learn to say the phrase "I'm not looking for anything serious right now" and just have fun until you're really ready to commit.

But I really am ready to commit. I wanna be in a relationship not just to have fun.

Original post by lifeisgood2012
youu = playboyy + playa :wink:

:P

Original post by Aspiring Medic 7
I feel so bad for all your girlfriends.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I feel so bad for me. (Because of the things that they did to me which resulted us to break up)

Original post by cirene
Are you sure you are Greek?Τόσο απωθημένο με άλλες εθνικότητες???!!!

Ναι έλληνας είμαι, αλλά δεν έχω απωθημένο με άλλες εθνικότητες, απλά έτυχε :P

Original post by Dima-Blackburn
Sorry bro, but if you're kissing girls whilst your girlfriend(s) are away, that's cheating. Just pick a girl and stay with her; suppress your desire to be with more than 1 girl.

I don't have a desire to be with more than 1 girl, it just happened that the previous one wasn't nice to me.

Original post by Smousers
OP loves the Asian chicks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Kind of, yes, I realised it this year :wink:
When I opened this thread I assumed it was about cheating on exams so I was dissatisfied to see it was about some relationship issue this sort of personal stuff is sooo boring to read OMG !!
Original post by Anonymous
Maybe... if I was a player.. but I really want to have a relationship..

I'm going to be uncharacteristically rude here, but if you think in your train wreck of a dating history you've come across a real relationship, you're pretty deluded. You have no commitment whatsoever. In actual relationships, people don't feel the need to be in several at once, or to act as if they weren't in one. Being in a relationship, to you, is a nominal change. You are "with" someone but it doesn't actually affect you or how you behave at all - you act like a singleton.

That's pretty much what a player is. He gets with girls, pretending to be committed to them, while still actually leading a bachelor life. So yes, you are a player.

What I mean to say is, you either have no idea what actually being in a relationship entails, or if you do, and are so incapable of achieving it, you shouldn't be trying to enter one.
(edited 10 years ago)
Hmmm. You don't properly like any of them you are simply infatuated and act immediately on that emotion. This is shown clearly by your constant assertions stating that you don't think they like you when they clearly do. You've clearly become very insecure as a result and lost your identity shown by how you keep saying that 'this is not you' and before this went 'against your ideals'. It does go against your ideals and clearly yoi dont feel like you are a player as you constantly break up with girl A to get with girl B then repeat with girl C. This leads me to believe that you are trying to get some semblance of control over your relationships, but then you find yourself questioning the relationship then cheating and the cycle repeats itself.

My advice, you need to take a break from all women ane find yourself. Get back contol over your life. Be clear what you want in a girl and simply don't settle for the next girl who takes an interest. As it is, you're confusion is going to lead to a lot of unnecessary hurt and pain. Get some certainty back in your life.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
Original post by RyanAGTerry
This.
Seriously, OP, get a grip. You're a grown man, act like it. 'I can't stop cheating'; bull****. Also you don't know what the right thing to do is? Get some self control and be faithful you utter misogynist. Oh and stick with the Chinese girl, she sounds as bad as you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am not a misogynist at all. Anyways, since my first post, I have had sex with the chinese girl. Then I slept with her a few nights before my pre-designed visit to Greece. Then I ve met that greek girl and stayed with her for almost 1 month. During this time lots of people had been considering me like someone who broke up her 2.5 years relationship with her ex and didn't like me, but they didn't understand that I really loved the greek girl and I wanted her for real and for ever (like any other of my ex-gfs, else I wouldn't have asked them to be with me). Unfortunatelly, some days we started have problems since she was making arguments out of nowhere. I didn't like that and she didn't like my behaviour back either. We said that we could break up, but we should give it some time to try. Unfortunatelly just a ferw hours later she came back telling me that she didn't want to try again.
One day later, she found me again and told me that the previous day she was wrong and she want me to be together with her. However during the day that we had broken up, she had been close with her ex boyfriend. So I told her that I couldn't accept that and I didn't want us to try to be together again. So I broke up with her again and for ever.
Now I will soon go back to UK. All this time I was in Greece the bf of the chinese girl had come to the UK to visit her. However she has been texting me non-stop telling me how much she misses me and that she doesn't want to be with her bf, but with me. Now her bf went back to China, and the chinese girl pleases me to go back to her (she said that she has never missed someone again so much in the past and this has scared her, and she wants to be with me for ever). I plan to go back and sleep with her.
In the meanwhile my, 6 times ex (a greek girl that hasn't been mentioned here yet) has been chatting with me and I am trying to convince her (almost done) to come to visit me in the UK for the summer, and sleep with me (I have told her the truth: that currently I am signle, didn't have to tell her anything else and I have been never saying lies)
Reply 33
Original post by desdemonata
I'm going to be uncharacteristically rude here, but if you think in your train wreck of a dating history you've come across a real relationship, you're pretty deluded. You have no commitment whatsoever. In actual relationships, people don't feel the need to be in several at once, or to act as if they weren't in one. Being in a relationship, to you, is a nominal change. You are "with" someone but it doesn't actually affect you or how you behave at all - you act like a singleton.

That's pretty much what a player is. He gets with girls, pretending to be committed to them, while still actually leading a bachelor life. So yes, you are a player.

What I mean to say is, you either have no idea what actually being in a relationship entails, or if you do, and are so incapable of achieving it, you shouldn't be trying to enter one.

Thanks for the analysis. However I know what being in relationship means. Also I am not incapable of achieving it, it's the other person who doesn't achieve it.

Original post by Complex Simplicity
Hmmm. You don't properly like any of them you are simply infatuated and act immediately on that emotion. This is shown clearly by your constant assertions stating that you don't think they like you when they clearly do. You've clearly become very insecure as a result and lost your identity shown by how you keep saying that 'this is not you' and before this went 'against your ideals'. It does go against your ideals and clearly yoi dont feel like you are a player as you constantly break up with girl A to get with girl B then repeat with girl C. This leads me to believe that you are trying to get some semblance of control over your relationships, but then you find yourself questioning the relationship then cheating and the cycle repeats itself.

My advice, you need to take a break from all women ane find yourself. Get back contol over your life. Be clear what you want in a girl and simply don't settle for the next girl who takes an interest. As it is, you're confusion is going to lead to a lot of unnecessary hurt and pain. Get some certainty back in your life.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks for the analysis. Looks to be so good and so into this situation. What degree do you have?

Now I will soon go back to UK. All this time I was in Greece the bf of the chinese girl had come to the UK to visit her. However she has been texting me non-stop telling me how much she misses me and that she doesn't want to be with her bf, but with me. Now her bf went back to China, and the chinese girl pleases me to go back to her (she said that she has never missed someone again so much in the past and this has scared her, and she wants to be with me for ever). I plan to go back and sleep with her.
In the meanwhile my, 6 times ex (a greek girl that hasn't been mentioned here yet) has been chatting with me and I am trying to convince her (almost done) to come to visit me in the UK for the summer, and sleep with me (I have told her the truth: that currently I am signle, didn't have to tell her anything else and I have been never saying lies)

And you think you're not a player, and that what you want is a relationship?

No. You want sex. Stop getting into all these "relationships" and just sleep around if that's what you want, but calling these debacles relationships is ridiculous.
Thanks for the analysis. However I know what being in relationship means. Also I am not incapable of achieving it, it's the other person who doesn't achieve it.

This thread is titled "can't stop cheating". That's all I have to say.
Reply 36
Lots of noodles.
Reply 37
This thread is titled "can't stop cheating". That's all I have to say.

Indeed, I have been "cheating" because the people I have been with didn't really like me.
Thank you for your help though.
Indeed, I have been "cheating" because the people I have been with didn't really like me.
Thank you for your help though.

You both made the same mistakes and showed the same lack of commitment. You clearly don't like them enough either - sounds to me like these are very short, unstable relationships because they are based on infatuation, which wears off pretty quickly.

Also it is incredibly immature to shift the responsibility of your own actions onto the shoulders of someone else. No one made you cheat. You cheated of your own volition. This is what I mean when I say you shouldn't be looking for a committed relationship in the first place.
Reply 39
And you think you're not a player, and that what you want is a relationship?

No. You want sex. Stop getting into all these "relationships" and just sleep around if that's what you want, but calling these debacles relationships is ridiculous.

I want to have relationships. However if the chinese girl doesn't end up with me, I might get together with my 6 times ex wich might become my 6th gf for this year

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending