The Student Room Group

Higher Media

Right guys, exam is in 4 days and there is one thing I am confused by. The exact differences between Planning/Production and Evaluation essays. Basically my question is do all essays contain the same basic information except the differences is the perspective in how you right the essay, for example-

Planning essay- "We planned to put this into our project"

Production essay- "We put this into our project"

Evaluation essay- "We successfully put this into our project"

Please help as I am in desperate need of help with this,
Thanks.
Reply 1
I'm a bit confused :confused: Are you talking about the first question in Section 2 of the paper?
I normally do the 2nd question where you have to create a poster and write an essay analysing it so I'm not really sure what you mean.

Sorry :ashamed2:
Reply 2
Original post by srm4
I'm a bit confused :confused: Are you talking about the first question in Section 2 of the paper?
I normally do the 2nd question where you have to create a poster and write an essay analysing it so I'm not really sure what you mean.

Sorry :ashamed2:

Yes the first question in section 2.
Reply 3
Well, I may not be right as I haven't done this question before but I think it goes like this:

Planning essay- you talk about what you did to come up with your film (did you make a storyboard? how did you cast your characters? how well have you answered your brief when creating your film?)

Production essay- you write how you made your film (how did you film it? did you have to change anything from the story board? if yes, why? what did you have to take in consideration - busy roads, people, weather?)

Evaluation essay- not sure but maybe you talk about how succesfully your work has met the brief you were given?

I personally recommend doing the 2nd question as its much easier, but either way I hope this helps :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by hendycfc
Right guys, exam is in 4 days and there is one thing I am confused by. The exact differences between Planning/Production and Evaluation essays. Basically my question is do all essays contain the same basic information except the differences is the perspective in how you right the essay, for example-

Planning essay- "We planned to put this into our project"

Production essay- "We put this into our project"

Evaluation essay- "We successfully put this into our project"

Please help as I am in desperate need of help with this,
Thanks.

That's how I was told to work with the production essay! You're on the right track in my opinion :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending