I get an erection when kissing. How do I hide it?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Voovist
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I've only kissed one girl, and it was very awkward. We were dancing and I had an erection, and then we kissed and I was bent over trying to avoid 'brushing' her with it. In the end I had to give in and stand up straight because my back hurt too much, so it was just rubbing up her leg, which isn't bad, but when I next kiss someone, how do I avoid this? Do girls just expect it to press against their legs, or not?

Posted from TSR Mobile
desdemonata
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I don't think many girls expect a hard on from just a kiss. Kiss and dancing together closely, maybe.

Some girls probably won't be comfortable with it, others won't mind. Afraid I can't give you any real advice on how to avoid it
Ham22
Badges: 15
Report 6 years ago
Take a cushion with you next time.
SnoochToTheBooch
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
jerk off like 5 times before you go out and the unwanted boner will not trouble you. Unfortunately the wanted boner may not make an appearance either.
jam277
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I used to be like that. Depends on the situation though.
pizzle223
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Ham22)
Take a cushion with you next time.
That's a joke right?

You need to master the art of tucking it into your waistband, wear your boxers lower if you have to.

Or wear some trousers where it's not gonna get out of the leg area, then you'll just seem as tho you've got a semi and a big **** which can only be a plus!

Good luck bro! Look forward to hearing stories of you cumming to soon too, happens to the best of us.
Felix Felicis
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Voovist)
I've only kissed one girl, and it was very awkward. We were dancing and I had an erection, and then we kissed and I was bent over trying to avoid 'brushing' her with it. In the end I had to give in and stand up straight because my back hurt too much, so it was just rubbing up her leg, which isn't bad, but when I next kiss someone, how do I avoid this? Do girls just expect it to press against their legs, or not?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tape it down (srs)
Liam1509
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Use the waistband trick, just tuck the fella under your belt
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'm a girl. If we were just kissing no touchy touchy or anything before hand I would be a little freaked out.

If we were dancing or whatever, touching eachother then I wouldn't really mind.

But the fact that you would get a boner from a cheeky kiss concerns me

Posted from TSR Mobile
nopenopenope
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
If you're in a club who gives a ****, poke her with it. Then whip it out and do a helicopter right there on the dance floor. Watch the pussy roll in my friend.
Anonymous #1
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by DontBelieveMeJus)
Getting excited over a kiss. You clearly don't get pu$$y ni*g*a
My bf gets hard ons from kissing me and he "gets my pussy" all the time :h:
ganymede81
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
It's a normal problem. Do what I do, I lean forward very slightly and just say that I've got a small back problem.
cambio wechsel
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by ganymede81)
Do what I do, I lean forward very slightly and just say that I've got a small back problem.
Do what I do, lean backwards extravagantly and just say I've got a large tumescence problem.
ganymede81
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by cambio wechsel)
Do what I do, lean backwards extravagantly and just say I've got a large tumescence problem.
They both sound quite nasty, But if you prefer honesty; I think you shouldn't worry about an erection (depends who you're kissing, If it's a gf then it's fine but if it's a relative well...)
Voovist
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Well it was quite passionate dancing and we kissed for about 20 minutes with "touchy touchy" involved. She was quite a heavy French kisser and I don't think I liked tongue tbh, but it was definitely overwhelming and gave me a boner, so I'm worried that'll happen when I go in for the kiss with someone that I care about/not a fling.

Posted from TSR Mobile
the rabbit man
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I can think of one place you could hide it
possolg
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
You're not meant to? Oh ****, there's me brushing my against chicks legs whenever I hooked up with someone. Infact I got worried my **** wasn't working properly whenever I didn't get a rock on from it. Guess I should keep it to myself from now on... my bad.
az08
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Had this with my first proper girlfriend, dont worry when you go past the bases for the first time, you will learn to control it a bit better.
theorangebox
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I don't know you personally, but I'd guess you're probably overthinking it. Just from how often my boyfriend gets embarrassed and apologies for having erections in inappropriate situations and I haven't even noticed. As a guy you're a lot more aware of your body than a girl with two layers of clothing between you is.
username917703
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Our cocks have minds of their own sadly and there is nothing you can do about it.

I don't know how old you are but if you're quite young once you have had more experiences with girls the novelty will probably wear off and you won't get a boner just from kissing a girl.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think non-essential uni exams should be cancelled?

Yes, they should be cancelled altogether (138)
51.69%
No, they should still go ahead (42)
15.73%
They should be cancelled for everyone but final year (87)
32.58%

Watched Threads