The Student Room Group

Volunteering at Leeds Festival?!

I was recently confirmed to volunteer at this years Leeds Festival - at the moment I'm going on my own because none of my friends can afford the deposit (I can't really either, but hey, yolo) so I wanna find some friends!

I'm in Sheffield, but any of you going by your own or wanna make friends hit me up!
Im not going to Leeds but Reading, but I volenteered by myself the first time, didnt know anyone when I turned up, made loads of friends spent the week with some people on my shift with similar music taste.
I had a fantastic weekend, everyone is really firendly, even those who came in groups, | even got a lift to the train station from someone I met. Its great fun I went back last year and am doing this year. If you have questions about doing it by yourself let me know
Reply 2
Awesome. :smile: I kind of signed up on a whim, so to be confirmed to volunteer was a bit of a shock, haha. Now I'm trying to find people who are going.
Hiya!

I also signed up on a whim, yesterday. Also going on my own which I'm a bit apprehensive about so its reassuring to know that there will be other people going on their own too! So excited :smile:
If I volunteer what’s the chances of being able to just disappear and meet friends all ready going

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending