The Student Room Group

OCR Media Studies: Critical Perspectives [Help Needed]

I have this exam on the 4th of June and can't help but feel that my teacher has left me rather unprepared for it. They have covered all of the relevant information and theories but not touched on exam techniques or how to make the question easier for yourself? Could anyone shed some light or breakdown the test and explain how to answer the questions and how to structure them? Or possibly post an example of answers so i can see how that person has gone about answering the question?

It will be a paper like this: http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/131207-question-paper-unit-g325-01-critical-perspectives-in-media.pdf

At the moment I am revising all of the theories and case studies, for section B we have been advised to answer the collective identity question as we have worked hard on masculinity and have case studies such as Fight Club, Mad Men and Game of Thrones.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help with this, i'm extremely worried for this exam and i'm wanting to study TV Production at Uni so a decent grade in this would really help.
Reply 1
I think I can help but could you just briefly explain what your AS and A2 coursework was?
And did you use blogger/or make a blog to document your work?
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending