Heeeeeeelp!!!! Watch

This discussion is closed.
sssalsa
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
k i'm in panic mode at the moment cos i've got 2 have 3 pieces of coursework in 4 the same week...almost finshed 2...physics left!!!
pleasssssseeeeee could some once explain to me WHY surface tension varies with temperature- in terms of forces ,etc...
cant find a decent site/book ne where telling me!!!
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
The answer is quite simple you do the work on time. I have to loads of assignments to do, I have been up the last few nights doing work till 1:00am and its not in till May.

We are all snowed under with work, if you do A levels/degrees it is expected and if you don't have any work to do you should be worried.
sssalsa
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
The answer is quite simple you do the work on time. I have to loads of assignments to do, I have been up the last few nights doing work till 1:00am and its not in till May.

We are all snowed under with work, if you do A levels/degrees it is expected and if you don't have any work to do you should be worried.
thanx a lot...NOT!! THAT DOES NOT HELP...btw i have been doin my work on time!!! i hav been up till 2 in the morning most of the time 4 a long time now!!! i'm not that stupid!!!
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (76)
17.31%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (281)
64.01%
Not yet but I am planning to (21)
4.78%
Not yet but I might (61)
13.9%

Watched Threads