This discussion is closed.
Hoofbeat
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Just wondering when everyone's planning to start revising for their A2's to make sure they definitely get the grades they need for their Oxbridge offers?

I'm doing some maths every week as feeling demoralised after P3 mock result and it's only thing I'm really worried about not getting my A in! The rest of my subjects I was going to start in Easter Hols. Am I leaving it too late, starting too early? Just wanted to know what others are doing!

Thanks
naelse
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm planning to start light revision in the easter hols too- though I'm not sure if i'll actually be able to go through with it!

I've always left revision to the night before but so much is at stake this time- this course has been my dream for years, so it's probably best not to leave it to chance.

But everyone has different methods of revision that work for them- start earlier if you feel you need it, or leave it to may if you're confident!
greenrevolt
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
doing AS not A2 but anyway, going to start revision tommorrow, Easter Hols here start in about two weeks so I ll try and cover a lot of material before the holidays I want those As badly:s I have 4 AS and an A2 unit to sit and I'm getting just a tad worried
Suzy_vet
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
Im having a bit of a night mare trying to revise. the techniques i used last year juts dont seem to be good enough. my modules from jan have kicked me up the back side, so im trying to revise, but when your still learning stuff its hard.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (310)
34.33%
No (593)
65.67%

Watched Threads