The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ozzyoscy
If I was watching wrestling regularly, I would be watching NXT. There's so much positive feedback, and it seems to have a good crowd. Maybe another case of the B show being the one that's better, like Smackdown used to be or even when people were preferring to watch Heat rather than Raw.

Did anybody actually watch Heat? When was this?
Not been following WWE for quite a long time!
Why is CM Punk joining UFC?What happened?
Original post by Skill Twix

Ive only just started getting back into it but all i know is he left because he didnt need WWE, though they are the biggest in the business he said if he doesnt like how its going/ran/how they plan out his future he will leave so he did.

Someone expand on this for us both!
Original post by heavyhandscott
Ive only just started getting back into it but all i know is he left because he didnt need WWE, though they are the biggest in the business he said if he doesnt like how its going/ran/how they plan out his future he will leave so he did.

I don't even know who the current WWE champion is :biggrin:

Original post by heavyhandscott

Punk left for several reasons. The two main ones were his health and the booking. He was heavily concussed, had a staph infection and MRSA (yes really) for months (yes really) that the doctor wouldn't treat (yes really).

As well as that was the lack of direction as far as booking goes. They were going to have the main event of WrestleMania between a guy who bores everyone (Orton) and a guy who just came back and was going to leave again and who the fans wanted to boo, but WWE thought they would cheer. Rather than the two best workers.

He joined UFC because he has a massive ego and UFC is the 'in' thing right now.

I don't even know who the current WWE champion is :biggrin:

Brock Lesnar. Believe it or not, he actually beat John Cena in a squash match. Until a few days ago, he hadn't appeared for months I think.

Original post by Mackay
Did anybody actually watch Heat? When was this?

Was quite a few years ago after Heat was moved to online. I didn't realise anyone was bothering with it either. It seemed to have fanbase of wrestling fans who like to watch wrestling, as in two talented guys going for 10-15 minutes each match. Must've been around the time when Raw and TNA were literally having 10 minutes of wrestling in their 2-hour shows.
(edited 9 years ago)
Guesses for final four in the Rumble?

Ziggler, Orton, Rusev, Reigns.
Not sure how I bumped into this, but CM Punk used to have a Livejournal. He stopped posting in 2005: http://cmpunk.livejournal.com/

Skimming through, he seems to suffer from insomnia. Everyone I've met who was a jackass turned out to be an insomniac too.
Christian and Edge hosting the final RAW of the year on Monday night.
Thread has reached 10,000 replies, can someone do the honours and make a new one?

Closing this one.

Latest