Have a rant! Watch

laurenatlantic
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Tried to look for a thread** that was designed to let off steam when you're angry and I couldn't find one so I thought I'd make one!

My rant is that Virgin mobile cut off my contract early when they said the contract ends on the 20th of this month,they didn't warn me that it was yesterday and now I'm without a phone until o2 get some more iPhones in stock,and they didn't say when they were getting delivered.
:mob:
ReubenC29
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
arghh the hot water in my shower isn't working im going to go crazy with this ice cold madness :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:
Adenosine
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Gay people need to chill the **** out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
pierz
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I slept funny and now my shoulder is all gammy this morning. ANNOYING/10
Tiger Rag
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Having to choose between having the window open and listening to the neighbours cut their cut or close the window and it being too hot.
Miracle Day
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I am sick of [email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected]@[email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected]
Swaany
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Raging at the fact that there are no more A-Level January exams! How is this going to benefit us students? It's not as if the exams are getting any easier and the teachers getting better at their job? Screw Gove.
Hodgey1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Swaany)
Raging at the fact that there are no more A-Level January exams! How is this going to benefit us students? It's not as if the exams are getting any easier and the teachers getting better at their job? Screw Gove.
I don't think the idea is to benefit students, it's to make the process harder and therefore the qualification more credible I think?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Squirb
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'M THIRSTY BUT THE KITCHEN IS DOWNSTAIRS WHY IS MY LIFE SO INCREDIBLY DIFFICULT?!? :fuhrer::hmmm::dontknow::mwuaha:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Squirb
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
also lol at 'fred' :smug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Jophesxi
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Yolo swag hipster <-- these words.
cstiana
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Well i think i will rant about not having anything to rant about hah Just kidding.There is pretty much a lot like :

My stomach hurts a lot because i overate and i am stressed about ending up alone in uni this fall...Pretty much i am broke,unemployed and **** this life .
LukeM90
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
5 o'clock cant come soon enough! sat in work with nothing to do until 5 and its a lovely day outside! and the aircon isnt working

= BAKED
Anythingoo1
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Squirb)
I'M THIRSTY BUT THE KITCHEN IS DOWNSTAIRS WHY IS MY LIFE SO INCREDIBLY DIFFICULT?!? :fuhrer::hmmm::dontknow::mwuaha:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Classic example of

Name:  12702-first-world-problems-template.jpg
Views: 369
Size:  69.9 KB
AparnaX
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'm sick of GCSEs after having done nearly 20 exams!! I cba to revise now :banghead::bricks::mob::rant::rant:
Squirb
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Anythingoo1)
Classic example of

Name:  12702-first-world-problems-template.jpg
Views: 369
Size:  69.9 KB
dem first world problems

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ndella
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Orange overcharged my phone bill - £100 for a month when I hardly call anyone?! I swear it costs £3 to go on the internet per day. DAYLIGHT ROBBERY!
Dylann
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
WHY DO EXAM BOARDS PUT ALL THEIR EXAMS WITHIN THE SAME FLIPPIN' WEEK AND THEN HAVE A LONG GAP. THEY KNOW STUDENTS WON'T REVISE UNTIL A FEW DAYS BEFORE AND THIS IS HORRIBLE WITH MULTIPLE EXAMS.

They just want the money for resits.
Luxray
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
That I can't get even a simple retail job, let alone something that could be a little bit more fulfilling and useful.
RedArrow
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by laurenatlantic)
Tried to look for a fred that was designed to let off steam when you're angry and I couldn't find one so I thought I'd make one!

My rant is that Virgin mobile cut off my contract early when they said the contract ends on the 20th of this month,they didn't warn me that it was yesterday and now I'm without a phone until o2 get some more iPhones in stock,and they didn't say when they were getting delivered.
:mob:
My rant is about YOU!

I mean, seriously, you meant "Fred"?! FRED?! How ARE you able to commit to such childish typos when you are ranting about ANYTHING!? Oh and if you want shoo that; then what about the fact that you didn't even BOTHER to leave a SPACE after that COMMA?!!

Seriously, how old are you? Are you even old enough to own a phone, much less a smart phone? Are you even aware of your role and responsibilities in life?! Do you want to be the cursed name for YOUR future generations? Why aren't you serious at life? Did you know that you are luckier than 500 MILLION people; who are suffering from experiencing the danger of a battle OR the AGONY of imprisonment and torture OR the horrible pang of starvation?

Do you even appreciate your life? Are you even humane?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (132)
18.78%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (70)
9.96%
No I am happy with my course choice (401)
57.04%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (100)
14.22%

Watched Threads