Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    have anybody at any school, college or uni have came across racism cause at my college there one group at asian people are really bad at this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anne)
    have anybody at any school, college or uni have came across racism cause at my college there one group at asian people are really bad at this.
    Asian can be anything from the east, be more specific.

ReputationRep:
    I got accussed of being racist people I would not give the asian group my assignment so they could copy it. I actually told them to think about what they just said and who was the real racist it kind of shut them up a bit.

These Asian's were British people from a Pakastani origin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    I got accussed of being racist people I would not give the asian group my assignment so they could copy it. I actually told them to think about what they just said and who was the real racist it kind of shut them up a bit.

These Asian's were British people from a Pakastani origin.
    I would call them middleasterners to be more specific. And you should have just told them to shove it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moncal)
    I would call them middleasterners to be more specific. And you should have just told them to shove it.
    I did I told them if they tried it again I would report them. I just objected to them playing the race card. They also put it down to racisim that they failed, of course the reason they failed had nothing to the fact they didn't do any work at all and expected it all to be done for them.

ReputationRep:
    People people when you say asians what do you mean?

ReputationRep:
    well the thing is most Asians are fine, there just one group of Asians which has been going to college for this year who are british. Though everytime they see anyone they calls us unbelieveable names, which i will not say again. The thing is it not just happening to stundents but to tutors.

As i'm on the borad of the committee to deal with these things they don't seem bothered about it unless i got proof but the tutors and stundents are a shamed of it they don't want to deal with it.

i just want to know what would you do as i got another meeting soon and i want to get orgensated now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anne)
    well the thing is most Asians are fine, there just one group of Asians which has been going to college for this year who are british. Though everytime they see anyone they calls us unbelieveable names, which i will not say again. The thing is it not just happening to stundents but to tutors.

As i'm on the borad of the committee to deal with these things they don't seem bothered about it unless i got proof but the tutors and stundents are a shamed of it they don't want to deal with it.

i just want to know what would you do as i got another meeting soon and i want to get orgensated now.
    WTF do you have to pick on asians cant you be more specific, rather than blaming all the eastern world.

ReputationRep:
    This is the problem. Some people use their colour as an excuse for everything so that when they fail they can say it was because I am Asian.

At unversity most the asian people are fine and just get on with things. At college they were absoloute ********s playing the race card all the time.

One of them phoned me up and told me he was at the University of London, I since found out he was at TVU.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHANDY)
    WTF do you have to pick on asians cant you be more specific, rather than blaming all the eastern world.
    This thread is unnecessary – I can imagine it spiralling out of control and many people getting offended

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    This thread is unnecessary – I can imagine it spiralling out of control and many people getting offended
    Exactly.

ReputationRep:
    well i not picking on all Asian as the fact is a have friends that are Asian but at college there is 8 Asian in the whole college which are being racised to everyone, just because i don't know the orgin doesn't mean i'm bad person

The fact is i wanted to know if anybody else has came across this.

It could be whites, black what ever i don't care i wanted to know have you came across it at your place you study.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    This is the problem. Some people use their colour as an excuse for everything so that when they fail they can say it was because I am Asian.

At unversity most the asian people are fine and just get on with things. At college they were absoloute ********s playing the race card all the time.
    I think they started doing all that racist colour crap because of Ali G when he brought it up in one of his films.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anne)
    well i not picking on all Asian as the fact is a have friends that are Asian but at college there is 8 Asian in the whole college which are being racised to everyone, just because i don't know the orgin doesn't mean i'm bad person

The fact is i wanted to know if anybody else has came across this.

It could be whites, black what ever i don't care i wanted to know have you came across it at your place you study.
    Think about it this way a gang who is normal but one of the persons in the gang does something wrong, and then people start blaming the gang rather than that one person, this is how this asian thin gis going on, like you people blaming 'asians'.

ReputationRep:
    Think about it this way a gang who is normal but one of the persons in the gang does something wrong, and then people start blaming the gang rather than that one person, this is how this asian thin gis going on, like you people blaming 'asians'.

well i not blaming All ASIANS i blaming 8, * out the populution of god knows how many.

If i knew it was going to cause this much hassel a wouldn't have borthered but i wanted advice about bring it up in mext communittee meeting as i'm the stundent rep for the disability and racism communittee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anne)
    well i not blaming All ASIANS i blaming 8, * out the populution of god knows how many.

If i knew it was going to cause this much hassel a wouldn't have borthered but i wanted advice about bring it up in mext communittee meeting as i'm the stundent rep for the disability and racism communittee
    What kind of asians?
    Indians?

ReputationRep:
    Some people think its cool to act in such an ugly way!! Just try and ignore them they well probly get bored and give up!!!

ReputationRep:
    i think allmost everyone at my school is rasist coz they are all redneck highlanders and wont even talk to you if your from anywhere south of inverness and arnt compleatly THRILLED that cally are goin premier leauge. OR they pity anyone who is from different origin. But there is no-one here to get too offended except the few who have come from the south(or rather were dragged by there parents) mabey try actually being racist to them for a while. I just said one day shove off you tchuchter inbreeds and iv herd no more about it.

ReputationRep:
    What kind of asians?
    Indians?
    what does it matter where exactly they are from? she already said she is blaming 8 asian people, and doesnt know there exact origin...

ReputationRep:
    I don't think we'll ever see the day racism comes to an end. there will always be some ***** which think its acceptable.

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.