what does "neutral" on a mark scheme mean?

Watch
jazzie14
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
everyone's like, oh it means you don't gain the mark, but you don't loose it either.... :confused:...what? if you don't gain a mark for that question, then you must have lost it. and if you haven't lost the mark, then you must have gained it... :confused::confused: i don't know, this is messing with my mind someone please help!
bellatrixb
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It probably means that if you have written something correct followed by something wrong, they won't penalise you for the wrong bit...
F1's Finest
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
A neutral, means neutral...

When you write down two separate neutral points for a particular part of a question, you get one mark. That's how it goes.
Hi, How are you ?
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by jazzie14)
everyone's like, oh it means you don't gain the mark, but you don't loose it either.... :confused:...what? if you don't gain a mark for that question, then you must have lost it. and if you haven't lost the mark, then you must have gained it... :confused::confused: i don't know, this is messing with my mind someone please help!
I think it means that what you have written is technically right, but you are not answering the question.

Hoped I helped
lovinglife302
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
So you get a mark for it?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should 'Mental health support' be included on league tables?

Yes (251)
75.38%
No (82)
24.62%

Watched Threads