The Student Room Group

who would you invite to a dinner party ?

I saw this asked on 'come dine with me' the other day and on several other episodes.

If you could pick 4 guests to be at a dinner party with you, who would you pick ?

They can be dead, alive, fictional, famous, family or friends.

I think i would include; Charles Darwin and Derren Brown, and I dunno who else :/ maybe stephen fry.

The guy on come dine with me said Hitler ! He admitted in private, to the camera that it was only for a reaction. Although he didn't realise that the person sat opposite him was jewish. She was mortified ! BUT the question was about dinner guests, not people they wanted to be friends with. From a psychologists point of view, or even an average person, talking to such a person to 'get inside' their head would probably be quite interesting.
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I actually would invite Hitler.
Reply 2
I'd invite nobody. Those are the best parties!
Reply 3
I would invite Stephen Fry, Ray Harryhausen, Miranda Hart and Mark Gatiss.
Reply 4
Probably; Stephen Fry, Audre Lorde, Freud and Natalie Portman.
Reply 5
Original post by Funsub
I would invite Stephen Fry, Ray Harryhausen, Miranda Hart and Mark Gatiss.

I'm considering putting Stephen Fry on my invite list .... Although I dunno if he would be as interesting/intelligent in real life as he's made out to be on TV.

I think this is one of those simple questions that you get asked and all of a sudden you forget every single famous person there is !
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6
pwX2R.jpg
Vladimir Putin
Reply 7
Original post by anony.mouse
I'm considering putting Stephen Fry on my invite list ....

I think this is one of those simple questions that you get asked and all of a sudden you forget every single famous person there is !

Yeah, I really had to think about it!
Arnie, Dolph Lundgren, Sly Stallone, Jean Claude
Reply 9
Moss, Roy and Richmond.
Reply 10
Gandalf.

Boris Johnson.
Reply 12
Woody Allen, Clive Owen, Tom Kapinos and Donald Sutherland. Hopefully Clive would stick around after the others leave :colone:
Reply 13
I would invite obama (president), the gangnam style singer guy, will smith and jennifer aniston.
Reply 14
Original post by bad_moose
Boris Johnson.

He'll be busy at mine :smile:
Reply 15
I would invite Mad Hatter. Only returning the favour after all the tea parties I got invited to.

Sigmund Freud and Michael Jackson and Genghis Khan.

Let the hysteria begin! :awesome:
Reply 16
errrrrrrrrrrrrr, your mom.

:teehee:
Reply 17
Dumbledore, Stalin, Einstein, Emma Watson.
Morgan Freeman, Ian McKellen, Barack Obama and Henry Blofeld.

I don't think you could get a more awesome foursome :awesome:

Not in that way...
Reid from Criminal Minds, House from House, Freud and a hobo.

Quick Reply

Latest