The Student Room Group

How to prepare for Access to Science course

Hey
It's been more than an year since I've done anything academically. However, Science is not an alien subject I did take GCSE Biology and Chemistry and passed with a C.

My course starts in September 2013 and I'd like to prepare myself before showing up for the lesson. Unfortunately, I can't find any sort of syllabus from the college and I'd very much like to refresh my memory.

Any ideas what books I should look up?
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by PotterMonkey
Hey
It's been more than an year since I've done anything academically. However, Science is not an alien subject I did take GCSE Biology and Chemistry and passed with a C.

My course starts in September 2013 and I'd like to prepare myself before showing up for the lesson. Unfortunately, I can't find any sort of syllabus from the college and I'd very much like to refresh my memory.

Why not get in contact with the college and ask them directly?
Reply 2
Original post by uberteknik
Why not get in contact with the college and ask them directly?

LOL or I could do that :P
Original post by PotterMonkey
Hey

Hey! I'm in the same position as you this year, starting access to science in September. How is your course going? Are you getting all the grades you want for uni? Is there anything you think would be worth looking at to prepare? I have bought GCSE revision guides but want to get a head start on some of the subjects now.
Any advice would be really helpful :smile:)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending