growing ur hair long Watch

This discussion is closed.
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yeh I used to get the waves, which is why I got a hair straightener, use dax wax as well, it helps..
hornblower
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by imasillynarb)
Yeh I used to get the waves, which is why I got a hair straightener, use dax wax as well, it helps..
Dax solves all problems. Well almost all of them.
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Can I just say, longer hair on guys is in vigue right now. Do it!
Barny
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Im not going to be hasty and get it cut though, its take me almost a year to grow it just past my eye brows...
Computergeek
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
conditioner seems to weighten the hair down alright ive just given it a try.. i look a bit like a cherry head but least it looks neat., now ill test it by sticking my head outa the window
Computergeek
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Im not going to be hasty and get it cut though, its take me almost a year to grow it just past my eye brows...
thats a long time, i last got my hair cut on 1st december and its below my eyes
Minta
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Does anyone else find that once their hair reaches a certain length it stops growing? I tried to grow my hair last summer and it wouldn't go much below my shoulders. Also started dragging my face down and making it look even longer than usual, so I had it cut to chin length. Grrr hair is so annoying!
Maskal|
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Computergeek)
hello

i am growing my hair long, havent done it b4, has anyone else done it/doing it and want to share anything?

i am at this awkward stage where i am a complete fuzz ball and its really messy, apparantly this goes as the hair gets longer as it is weighted down..

also i think i got this from queer eye, but u have to have the right shape of head for long hair to work :s ??? anyone think this is right?
Yeah im growing my hair long. It takes ages though and i usually give in and get it cut when it goes through the 'stage of looking really gay'. I used to have my hair fairly long, an undercut but had it all chopped and havent had it long since. I am trying to grow it long again now though.
Maskal|
Report 14 years ago
to make your hair grow quicker eat alot of protein over aperiod of time. it works!
MattG
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
growing mine at the moment, its so uneven tho, i mean the back of it is reaching the bottom of my neck and the sides/front are near the bottom of my nose lol. thats the way the hairdresser bloke did it tho i suppose, his reasoning being that it will stay out of your face longer..

it gets messy and greasy very quickly, but its cool. i dont think i could go back to short hair now.
Barny
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Maskal|)
to make your hair grow quicker eat alot of protein over aperiod of time. it works!
I eat alot of protein as it is
SasunD
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
im growing my hair at the moment.
i always have it short kos it looks good, plus no-maintenance.

but i havn't had my hair long in many years, since i was a wee little lad, so im trying to grow it.

its a bit annoying kos it get oily real quick, and wind seriously messes it up. i try to wear a beanie most of the time till its the right lenght, but in skool i kan't wear it so i have to sort it out.

basically im growing mine into 'jesus hair'.
princessb
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
If I picture a bloke with long hair...
If its glossy it'll look stupid, kind of girly like he's a ponce, and if its dry and frizzy then it'll look a bit skanky. You should either dread lock it which I think is quite cool or cut it short. don't fall for the plain french crop though, try and style it a bit, look individual. X
Sponge Bob
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I always think "trekky" or "Biker" when I see a bloke with loing hair, not that there is anything wrong with being a trekky (spelling?) or a biker...
Saf!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Computergeek)
hello

i am growing my hair long, havent done it b4, has anyone else done it/doing it and want to share anything?

i am at this awkward stage where i am a complete fuzz ball and its really messy, apparantly this goes as the hair gets longer as it is weighted down..

also i think i got this from queer eye, but u have to have the right shape of head for long hair to work :s ??? anyone think this is right?
i haven't propley cut my hair in ages.......it's really long anmd that's the way i like it!:cool:
if you are growing your hair then it's best to have tied up, other wise it goes really notty!
Baron
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
my hair is resonably long, i havent had it cut for about 10 months, but im gonna have it cut short when the summer comes otherwise it will get all sweaty and horrible
Emma18
Report 14 years ago
*sighs* looove long hair on guys!!!! yumm!!! hows everyones hair now????? seeing as this thread was started 3 weeks ago!!!! hair any longer??? less frizzy etc!???
TELEPATHICTUBBY
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yeah, I'm kinda growing my hair too, out of pure laziness though and curiousity to see what it's gonna look like. You can also experiment in different styles more...
DuncanM
Report 14 years ago
My hairs getting pretty long now, more because of laziness and lack of money than any real design. Haven't decided what to do about it yet but my sideburns are getting ridiculous and my hair grows really straight so it gets in the way a bit. Not to mention that it's now at a certain length where it's curling to either side at the back rather than growing down, but Isuppose that wouldn't last if I kept growing it. It's hard to change how you loo at school without feeling self concious, I might just get it cut now and then let it grow from now to university and see how it looks.
Agrippina
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by SciFi25)
I take offense to that! I have really short hair (and I mean really short!!). My friends think it looks alot better when its short. Though that might just be because they get scared of the afro i get when i let it grow for more than a month!!
Lol, no offense intended!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (279)
27.51%
No (735)
72.49%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise