The Student Room Group

Would you attend a TSR meetup? - It'sa coming!

Simple. If there were a TSR meetup somewhere in the UK (London for example) in lieu of internet gatherings such as Summer in the City, would you attend it?
I'm not saying I'll organise such an event it's just a hypothetical question.

Or have there been any successful meets in the past that I've just never seen or heard about because I live underneath a rock? If so what were they like?

EDIT: So it's happening James A and Vikki are in the midst of organising a meet in London Hyde Park around August time.
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I think dependent on the response from others, I would consider it.
If it was good then I would probably come along to take a break from revision or to celebrate after the exams.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'd be cool for that :smile:
There have been loads of specific ones e.g. society ones. Been to an awkward Loughborough Uni one :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by CharlieTT
Or have there been any successful meets in the past that I've just never seen or heard about because I live underneath a rock? If so what were they like?

Many many hundreds. For years.

And not one crazy axe murdering. Nor sane axe murdering, for that matter.
Original post by little_wizard123
There have been loads of specific ones e.g. society ones. Been to an awkward Loughborough Uni one :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

why awkward?
Reply 6
I'd consider it depending on where it was :smile:
Is Desdemonata going?
Reply 8
Original post by Drewski
Many many hundreds. For years.

Fills me with confidence!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by HBunn
Fills me with confidence!

There are also numerous TSR weddings and consequential babies in existence, if that perhaps settles your mind a bit more.
Reply 10
Depends. There's one girl here without pictures on her profile that I'd really like to smash, I wonder what she looks like in real life.
Reply 11
Only if it's nude.
Reply 12
Original post by 2ndclass
depends. There's one girl here without pictures on her profile that i'd really like to smash, i wonder what she looks like in real life.

ooh ooh! Is it secretses? Tell us! Tell us!
Reply 13
Original post by CharlieTT
Simple. If there were a TSR meetup somewhere in the UK (London for example) in lieu of internet gatherings such as Summer in the City, would you attend it?
I'm not saying I'll organise such an event it's just a hypothetical question.

Why don't you use the search bar? :smile:
Original post by 2ndClass
Depends. There's one girl here without pictures on her profile that I'd really like to smash, I wonder what she looks like in real life.

I agree, some smashable girls on here.
Reply 15
Ohhh yeah :party2:
Reply 16
Original post by Drewski

I think someone needs to see to that then.

I'll come :nuts:

I hope no one actually perceives this as a good idea, slicing and dicing people with an axe is bad, mmkay.
Reply 17
Maybe, I dunno I am a shy guy.
Reply 18
Original post by Juichiro
Why don't you use the search bar? :smile:

But that would involve logic!
I am up for it provided it happens while I'm still in the UK :tongue:
Original post by guitardad
x

Up for this?

Latest