Katie_Rebecca
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi guys, i am about to graduate this year after doing a BA (Hons) Early Childhood Studies degree, however i don't think i have achieved the classification needed to go on to do a masters in social work. I have realized social work is what i want to do and have spent a lot of time looking to see how i will be able to afford tuition fees as i have already had my full student finance loan. I looked in to the social work open university degree to pay via an open university student budgets account, however it states i need to be sponsored by an employer in the social work field - i don't have this necessity. I have also came across NHS bursaries, does anyone know if i will be eligible to receive this to cover tuition fees if i apply to a university to study a BA (Hons) social work degree to start in 2013/14?
Livelovelaughxxx
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
hi...I am in literally the same dilemma as you!!
Did you manage to source further info/advice? I'm going to an open day late Oct and hoping to gather some more info on my dilemma!! Wish is have done social work all along!! Hope you got some light on your plight!!
Shan_lin
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Did anyone find out about this that they can give me any info on it?
I want to do the Ba social work as a second degree because I've already done my first degree in early childhood studies and got a 2.2 classification.
Thanks in advance

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • University of the Arts London
    London College of Fashion – Cordwainers Footwear and Bags & Accessories Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (115)
17.42%
It's just nice to be back! (180)
27.27%
Not great so far... (238)
36.06%
I want to drop out! (127)
19.24%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise