The Student Room Group
Reply 1
thanks
WOW!!!! Man you are great!!! This is the best thing anybody has done till now on TSR!! I'll rep you but I think it wont be enough, you deserve more than that. Thank you again, you just made my day. I was really worried about chemistry.
"Henryt" Man of the TSR!!
Reply 3
i dont even know what an alkyne is... im pretty sure its not on the edexcel syllabus..?
Dal
i dont even know what an alkyne is... im pretty sure its not on the edexcel syllabus..?

What!!:hello:
Alkane, alkene then alkyne. Remember, alkane has a single bond in its functional group, alkene has double bond and alkyne has tribond. That's all EDEXCEL. But we don't go deep into the alkyne subject, but you should know it!!!:wink:
Reply 5
isnt this tooooooooo much ?????
soosita
isnt this tooooooooo much ?????

Hey choueifat,
Isnt it tooooooo much to have a permanent ban at only 10 posts!!!:confused:
What have you done to upset the mods that bad?
Reply 7
oooo i could ask the same thing! 15 warnings, after 10 posts, thats more than one warning per post!

anyhoo, VERY good notes!

is there any way i could perhaps get a copy of them on word? perhaps during the holidays (with your permission of course) i could perhaps take some things out and add some things to make it suitable for AQA AS chem?!

ta
(o, and FANTASTIC notes by the way!)
edit: i will 'rep' as soon as i figure out what it is, and HOW to give it!
Reply 8
You = God.

Cheers.
Do u want a memorial? :biggrin:
Reply 10
Aburumman
Hey choueifat,
Isnt it tooooooo much to have a permanent ban at only 10 posts!!!:confused:
What have you done to upset the mods that bad?

im guessing he got banned cuz he went to the exam forum and asked ppl to mail to him leaked exam papers cuz he wanted to cheat. and then he justified it by saying he didnt want to be left out.
Reply 11
Thanks henryt!
thanxs a lot!!! wud hav faild chem 4 sure without these!
Reply 13
Thank you so very much, for putting these on the computer and making them available for everyone. These notes are extremely good for edexcel syllabus, nicely layed out and understandable, the topics with calculations, these notes have many examples for essential practise.

Can the admins please sticky this thread, or the notes! PLEASE!
henryt
Dear All,

Here: http://files.filefront.com/Chemistry_AS_Notespdf/;4981412;;/fileinfo.html is where my AS notes can be found.

Here: http://files.filefront.com/A2_Chemistry_Notespdf/;5106222;;/fileinfo.html is where my A2 notes can be found.

I hope they are helpful in your revision - sorry if they are bit late!!

Happy revising!!

henryt

P.S. Rep is appreciated, if you think it is deserved!! :p:

Did you get these notes from your school?
Reply 15
What!!
Alkane, alkene then alkyne. Remember, alkane has a single bond in its functional group, alkene has double bond and alkyne has tribond. That's all EDEXCEL. But we don't go deep into the alkyne subject, but you should know it!!!

Alkynes aren’t on the edexcel syllabus. Anywhere. Heck, it's not even in "Advanced Chemistry" which is a 600 odd page ultimately detailed all exam board textbook. I won't hurt to know what they are but they will not come up.

On another note - WOW. Amazing notes! Cheers!
rep "henryt" all.
Reply 17
Hurricane
rep "henryt" all.

I like that Philosophy!!! I'm glad that most of you like them - they're a combination of my own and my teacher's notes, and I formatted them and so on. I just hope that they will/have help/helped you in your exams/life!
Reply 18
HELP!!!

the link doesn't work.. please fix it... I need this badly..

-thanx in advance

Latest