The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Undergraduate Scholarship Notification

I applied for the North American Scholarship and the Global Undergraduate Scholarship and have yet to hear back for either. They said they would announce the winners in late April and May. Should I assume I did not receive the scholarship? Or will they eventually notify me on whether or not I am a recipient?
Reply 1
Original post by Pelmar
I applied for the North American Scholarship and the Global Undergraduate Scholarship and have yet to hear back for either. They said they would announce the winners in late April and May. Should I assume I did not receive the scholarship? Or will they eventually notify me on whether or not I am a recipient?

Have you received any acknowledgement e-mail when you applied? I also applied for the Coca Cola scholarship and didn't received anything yet, neither acknowledgement nor winner/rejection letter :frown:
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 2
I did get acknowledgement that they recieved my application but nothing since. I got information from a bursary that apparently got my information from the global undergrad scholarship so I don't know if that counts as my information for the global undergraduate scholarship or not...
Reply 3
Original post by mariucell
Have you received any acknowledgement e-mail when you applied? I also applied for the Coca Cola scholarship and didn't received anything yet, neither acknowledgement nor winner/rejection letter :frown:

I think it is a good sign, since I got my rejection letter quite a long time ago. :frown: But good for you then. :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Promilla
I think it is a good sign, since I got my rejection letter quite a long time ago. :frown: But good for you then. :smile:

I didn't win the scholarship either :frown:.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending