The Student Room Group

Is it weird I never masturbate or even had the urge to do so?

I was just reading no fap 2013 thread and I realized so many people masturbate and are finding it hard to abstain. I never feel the need to masturbate nor did I ever even try. I do have a healthy sex drive and I do fancy women but I feel no sexual attraction towards my own hand which is how I feel but if a gorgeous girl offered to do it for me I am sure I would be up for it. Are there any others that don't masturbate on here and not just for 2013?
(edited 10 years ago)
how old are you, 11?
Reply 2
Original post by Judy DENCHGANG
how old are you, 11?

No 22.
well i guess that one less thing on your daily to do list
Me. I've never masturbated! I have sexual urges and desires, but i have honestly never masturbated.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 5
Same here.

I have a very healthy sex drive with my fiance. Also, the idea that it is impossible to 'know what you like' without finding out on yourself first (applies more to girls) before you ever get a partner is a complete myth. If you're in tune with your partner psychologically, finding out -together- is immensely fun. There isn't only one healthy way to be, everyone is different.

My partner is very similar to me, except he did try it once when he was around 14 and really didn't like how he felt afterward. He's never felt the need or want since, although he too has a healthy drive with me.
Original post by Ribbits

My partner is very similar to me, except he did try it once when he was around 14 and really didn't like how he felt afterward. He's never felt the need or want since, although he too has a healthy drive with me.

I'm going to start saying this too. It won't be true in my case either, of course.
^^ Conversations of the 21st Century
Original post by Judy DENCHGANG
if you haven't masturbated for about 10 years then have a bash, there must be about a litre of spunk

who could want greater incentive than that?
Original post by sissoko46
I was just reading no fap 2013 thread and I realized so many people masturbate and are finding it hard to abstain. I never feel the need to masturbate nor did I ever even try. I do have a healthy sex drive and I do fancy women but I feel no sexual attraction towards my own hand which is how I feel but if a gorgeous girl offered to do it for me I am sure I would be up for it. Are there any others that don't masturbate on here and not just for 2013?

Have you sent the little soldier into the trench so to speak?

As long as you are able to have sex i wouldn't worry about it, it is very unusual for a guy not to masturbate but it won't do you any harm.
What do people call a "healthy" sex drive?

I know people (men and women) who claim not to have the desire to masturbate - although I admit that I do have urges, and although it is nicer to achieve sexual satisfaction with the aid of a partner, I have nothing against my own hands.
I think most guys find it helpful if they have a stimulus in front of them to get "in the mood". Try imagining your "perfect" girl or something and see if any urges come to you. If not I guess you're just not a masturbating kind of guy, which is totally fine and as a girl I don't seem to find that strange or weird because at the end of the day it comes down to what you are into.
Not at all.

Some people are intrigued by it; some aren't.
Are you the pale male that KSI referred to in one of his videos?
Reply 14
at 22 you should be wanting to bust all kinds of nuts.
Yeah to be honest it's kinda weird since it's away from the norm and it's a totally natural thing to do, but each to their own.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending