The Student Room Group

Why do girls get their tongue pierced?

Why do girls get their tongue pierced?
What does it signify ?
Does it mean they are slutty?

What do you think about them?
Do you like them?

I think their minging and all I can think about is oral infections and Sepsis.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tim2341
Why do girls get their tongue pierced? Because they like the idea of having a tongue piercing.
What does it signify ? Nothing
Does it mean they are slutty? No

What do you think about them? Each to their own.
Do you like them? Im indifferent.

I think their minging and all I can think about is oral infections and Sepsis.
So don't get one.

Answers in Red.
Reply 2
Probably because they're experimenting with different looks.

I don't like piercings though and I find tongue piercings particularly repulsive.

Also, when they're showing their friends their piercing, they would have to stick their tongue out which is rude and gross.

Dat sed, live & let live <3
(edited 10 years ago)
It aids fellatio.
Because they want to...?
Original post by FubbyTucker
It aids fellatio.

That's false, it just tickles a bit more.
Reply 6
Original post by FubbyTucker
It aids fellatio.

Really? I imagined it being extremely uncomfortable.

Personally not a fan of tongue piercings, but that's me. Each to their own :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
To me they're a complete turnoff, no offence to anyone with one.
Reply 8
I used to have mine done. I got it due to sheer boredom with my life basically. I didn't have becoming a blow job queen in mind, although I know this is what my parents thought. (Cringe)
Original post by danielnkwocha
That's false, it just tickles a bit more.

Then she's doing it wrong.:wink:
Reply 10
Because they want to and because they want one doesn't answer why you're willing to go through the pain and the bloody exp of getting one. The risks too. I'm suspecting it might be something to do with the look or image. It's not as simple as wanting one, sounds like a plank answer.

Or it's to do with advertising themselves to men.They pretend to be coy but you don't put yourself through a painful exp for nothing.

Like they say each to their own. I was just curious why girls mutilate their tongues, so ws just asking for possible reasons
(edited 10 years ago)
My sister has one. My parents didn't realise for a year and my grandma still doesn't know :lol: She likes piercings, but she didn't want any on her face that were visible (which is why instead she has a bellybutton piercing and lots in her ears).

Personally I'd never get one. There's this thing she does sometimes when thinking where she sticks out her tongue a bit and catches it between her teeth, or scrapes it on her upper ones, and it genuinely gives me shudders. But generally I don't find them gross or anything - there are much worse ones I can think of. Piercings really suit some people though, and I think my sister's ones, those in her ears especially, are very her.
Reply 12
I immediatley think the girl is a slut is she has one. My second immediate thought is to get head from that particular slut.

I've always wondered how it feels with a tongue piercing, apparently it's so much better.
Original post by 2ndClass
I immediatley think the girl is a slut is she has one. My second immediate thought is to get head from that particular slut.

I've always wondered how it feels with a tongue piercing, apparently it's so much better.

Pretty bluntly worded but yeah I think most guys assume a girl is usually more 'fun' if she has a pierced tongue...
Reply 14
I have a tongue piercing and I got it because I liked the look of it...I'm a piercing addict but as other people are saying, each to their own

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
I have two tongue piercings, parallel and i'm not a slut, at all. I got them done because i think they're pretty and i'd wanted them for three years.

I don't mean to be rude but it isn't a mutilation. There isn't really much in the way of risks if you go to a professional and trustworthy piercer. As for the pain, i had an ear piercing that hurt more than my tongue and it didn't bleed either. (And i've yet to get any nasty infections.)
Reply 16
better giving head with a piercing
Reply 17
Original post by Ham22
I used to have mine done. I got it due to sheer boredom with my life basically. I didn't have becoming a blow job queen in mind, although I know this is what my parents thought. (Cringe)

Hahaha, did your parents suggest to you that they assumed this was why? Quality!
Reply 18
Original post by odkfn
Hahaha, did your parents suggest to you that they assumed this was why? Quality!

No, they just kept asking me why and I knew that's what they were thinking. When they were young i'd imagine that's the only reason anyone would get it done (the general consensus), esp. a 'lady'. :hat2:
Reply 19
Original post by Precious Illusions
Really? I imagined it being extremely uncomfortable.

Personally not a fan of tongue piercings, but that's me. Each to their own :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Actually it can feel kinda good when that metal thing is rolling around on your...well anyway any guy who sees the tongue ring is instantly going to be thinking about fellatio. If thats what your going for it makes sense. Only thing is most people male or female are probably not going to take you that seriously in a non sexual way.

Quick Reply

Latest