Why do girls get their tongue pierced?

Watch
Jorly94
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Generally its kind of like the belly button piercing and nipple piercing combined. were the belly button piercing you just try to look slutty as it is even called sometime ”the subtly slutty piercing”. You just try to look more sexier as you tend to walk around in clothing that always show your belly just to show the piercing to others.

As for the nipple piercing, it is just more fun personal enjoyment and to look more sexy for your partner/the one in bed with you.

So the tongue is kind of both together as it is little hint to look slutty with it, it Also can be fun to play with and generally for new benefits in the bedroom. But tongue piercing can suggest high level of commitment since you are brave and commited to do a piercing on your tongue, but it Also suggest an active sex life.
Last edited by Jorly94; 3 weeks ago
barnetlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Because they can.
Because they want to.

Any correlation with their desire for sex is something for data scientists or market researchers.
Chocolatecakexx
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
its cute but id never do it
i told myself if i get a totally 100 percent flat stomch with toned lines(right now it does have but when i have a meal it gets slightly bloated)ill get one
Lyndsey.95
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Not a fan. I don't get what all the fuss is.
xxmaria1912xx
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Jorly94)
Generally its kind of like the belly button piercing and nipple piercing combined. were the belly button piercing you just try to look slutty as it is even called sometime ”the subtly slutty piercing”. You just try to look more sexier as you tend to walk around in clothing that always show your belly just to show the piercing to others.

As for the nipple piercing, it is just more fun personal enjoyment and to look more sexy for your partner/the one in bed with you.

So the tongue is kind of both together as it is little hint to look slutty with it, it Also can be fun to play with and generally for new benefits in the bedroom. But tongue piercing can suggest high level of commitment since you are brave and commited to do a piercing on your tongue, but it Also suggest an active sex life.
To be honest, I think you might’ve just hit the nail on the head there 😂
Although I do have both my belly button and tongue done 😬
firdouss
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
personally as a girl i dont like tongue oeircing the inly peircing i have got is one peircing in my ear and i got that when i was really young
Hannahstins
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It’s hot
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (209)
38.78%
Take autumn exams (162)
30.06%
Look for a job (19)
3.53%
Consider an apprenticeship (22)
4.08%
Take a year out (95)
17.63%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (32)
5.94%

Watched Threads