Why do girls get their tongue pierced?

Watch
Jorly94
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Generally its kind of like the belly button piercing and nipple piercing combined. were the belly button piercing you just try to look slutty as it is even called sometime ”the subtly slutty piercing”. You just try to look more sexier as you tend to walk around in clothing that always show your belly just to show the piercing to others.

As for the nipple piercing, it is just more fun personal enjoyment and to look more sexy for your partner/the one in bed with you.

So the tongue is kind of both together as it is little hint to look slutty with it, it Also can be fun to play with and generally for new benefits in the bedroom. But tongue piercing can suggest high level of commitment since you are brave and commited to do a piercing on your tongue, but it Also suggest an active sex life.
Last edited by Jorly94; 1 year ago
username402722
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Because they can.
Because they want to.

Any correlation with their desire for sex is something for data scientists or market researchers.
Chocolatecakexx
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
its cute but id never do it
i told myself if i get a totally 100 percent flat stomch with toned lines(right now it does have but when i have a meal it gets slightly bloated)ill get one
Lyndsey.95
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Not a fan. I don't get what all the fuss is.
xxmaria1912xx
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Jorly94)
Generally its kind of like the belly button piercing and nipple piercing combined. were the belly button piercing you just try to look slutty as it is even called sometime ”the subtly slutty piercing”. You just try to look more sexier as you tend to walk around in clothing that always show your belly just to show the piercing to others.

As for the nipple piercing, it is just more fun personal enjoyment and to look more sexy for your partner/the one in bed with you.

So the tongue is kind of both together as it is little hint to look slutty with it, it Also can be fun to play with and generally for new benefits in the bedroom. But tongue piercing can suggest high level of commitment since you are brave and commited to do a piercing on your tongue, but it Also suggest an active sex life.
To be honest, I think you might’ve just hit the nail on the head there 😂
Although I do have both my belly button and tongue done 😬
The Real Me
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
personally as a girl i dont like tongue oeircing the inly peircing i have got is one peircing in my ear and i got that when i was really young
Hannahstins
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It’s hot
Ilikemyself
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I got my tongue pierced and I didn't do it to
Djejeeidieid
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
It’s judt weird and rlly improper, what if your going for a business interview and your boss sees that piercing,it may not look like it but your boss may have some weird or cringe feelings towards that, ngl
Djmccul1906
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Did you ever use it to attract a man
Emma:-)
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Probably because they want to.
It doesn't really float my boat, but each to their own.
PTMalewski
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Tash*)
OMG!
Tongue pierced = Slut
Heels. = Slut
Short Skirt. = Slut
Tight Skirt = Slut
Black Tights. = Slut
Red Lippy. = Slut
Accidental See Thru leggings = Slut

YAWN
I'm wearing an armour, carrying a sword and acting agressively. Who would have thought I want to attack somebody?! These things meant a wish to attack somebody for the last 10 000 years, but not in the recent 5!
X0X0
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Why do men have prince alberts on their d___ks? Because they like the idea of having one, style. And your a piece of s__t if you say otherwise, old person !
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (18)
28.13%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (5)
7.81%
No I am happy with my choice (37)
57.81%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (4)
6.25%

Watched Threads