How many text messages to do you recieve a day?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
sparkler
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i get about 1 a day usually

i cant understand people that use their mobiles lots

theres a girl in my class and she has like a £600 bill for the last quarter or something ridiculous like that!! how the hell can you use it that much!?!

use a bloody house phone for gods sake! or just walk over to them!

iiikewldude
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i'm pretty cheap, i would never pay 12p for a single text, its such a rip off. I never send more than 5 a day unless i really have to because i only get 5 free a day with orange text saver.
Daveo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Chicken)
I do that!!! Hehe! There's 5 of us who are on MSN pretty much constantly and so end up having 5-way conversations, even though its just as easy to go down to the kitchen and chat there!

I find MSN is useful as when we have coursework and stuff i can talk to people on my course and it doesn't cost me anything...much easier than phoning or texting them to see what they're answers are.
Now I remember the days of doing my maths A Level homework on MSN messenger.
iiikewldude
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
my mum uses msn on the pc in the living room to get my attention when im in my room
Agrippina
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
Gertting sick of my work now so just thought I would make a random thread.

I've gone from recieving about 5 a day to about an average of 0.8.

Erm yes the coca-cola has gone to my head.
I go for days and days without receiving any, then receive masses all in the same day. It's like waiting for a bus.... lol
gzftan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
i find that boys do it a lot more
Boys will only text you randomly if they like you....in a non-friends sense!! And..having seen your pic....that'll be why you get 20 txts a day!!!!

G
deary_ma_leary
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)
Since August 24th 2003 I have sent 3655 messages and received 3599.

Put a thing on phone to count!

I get 600 free every month so may as well use them.
are you (sorry-were you) with genie? i have 600-im not sure i use them all though.

i probably send between 5-30 in a day depending on the excitement or info i have to pass along. i probably receive 5-15 but thats coz most of my friends have had their bills stopped by their parents na dbeen put on pay as you go. hmmmmmmmmmmm...waffle
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by deary_ma_leary)
are you (sorry-were you) with genie? i have 600-im not sure i use them all though.

i probably send between 5-30 in a day depending on the excitement or info i have to pass along. i probably receive 5-15 but thats coz most of my friends have had their bills stopped by their parents na dbeen put on pay as you go. hmmmmmmmmmmm...waffle
yeah I am, 600 free txts, free wap, 50 off peak minutes (to o2 and land lines) a day. £20 a month. not seen a better contract since to be honest!

only problem is they dont like me upgrading phone, finally convinced them to let me on saturday, £150 for a 6600, but i'm not allowed to send picture messages or something lol never did anyway.
Agrippina
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)
yeah I am, 600 free txts, free wap, 50 off peak minutes (to o2 and land lines) a day. £20 a month. not seen a better contract since to be honest!

only problem is they dont like me upgrading phone, finally convinced them to let me on saturday, £150 for a 6600, but i'm not allowed to send picture messages or something lol never did anyway.
Hey Gimp! Just looked at your profile and I think your new avatar is far less offensive! What do you think of mine?!
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Eeyore)
Hey Gimp! Just looked at your profile and I think your new avatar is far less offensive! What do you think of mine?!
lol - who is he?

my avatars are broken not showing up on my posts and i dont know why
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by gzftan)
Boys will only text you randomly if they like you....in a non-friends sense!! And..having seen your pic....that'll be why you get 20 txts a day!!!!

G
aww what a nice chappie your are
deary_ma_leary
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)

if you're paying "20 a month, that means you bought a phone with the contract doesnt it?
i pay £10 a month coz i only got the SIM pack. if you got a phone with your original contract, you should have been able to upgrade!
Daveo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

G
Thats rubbish - I text loads of girls randomly, though now i think about it you do have kind of a point.
Agrippina
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)
lol - who is he?
Sgt Eddie Stone off the SAS programmes!
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)
lol - who is he?

my avatars are broken not showing up on my posts and i dont know why
envy...you always have the best avators
gzftan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
aww what a nice chappie your are
Well...it's all true!!!

G
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by deary_ma_leary)
if you're paying "20 a month, that means you bought a phone with the contract doesnt it?
i pay £10 a month coz i only got the SIM pack. if you got a phone with your original contract, you should have been able to upgrade!
yes i did; but because the contract is quite good and is no longer available they want you to change your contract so dont let you upgrade your phone without a fight. a friend of mine had his contract changed without them even telling him when he upgraded - i hope they don't do that to me!
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well...it's all true!!!

G
*blushes* pm me your msn if u want then i can see your pic too
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Eeyore)
Sgt Eddie Stone off the SAS programmes!
*swoons*

(Original post by Alee)
Envy...
thanks
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)
*swoons*

thanks
Now can we start saying horrible things about you?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (345)
34.6%
No (652)
65.4%

Watched Threads