MrFlash1994
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
I've just got an offer from Sir John Cass private Halls in East London, I go to Queen Mary and I'll be in my second year if I go there. Basically I have 10 days to respond to the offer and I pretty much just applied for John Cass because it was cheaper than the other halls.

Has anyone stayed there and is it any good? I've been offered the room B category, but I don't even know how many people are in the flats. It's looks to be quite far out too which could be annoying. But I've been told it's a 15 min bus journey from Mile End road.

I also applied for Claredale House which I would prefer, but got rejected as they're full up already. The problem is the same day when vacancies might arise at Claredale Is the last day I can respond to my John Cass offer!

Anyone have any advice?

Also I'm looking for accommodation on my own.
jb23
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hey
I applied for Sir John Cass halls too
did you respond to your offer?
MrFlash1994
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by jb23)
Hey
Oh wow it's been a while since I made this thread! Actually what ended up happening is that I accepted the John Cass offer, but then got an offer from Claredale, so I just contacted them and transferred all my info and stuff to them. So I'm going to be living in Claredale House now
miahansen
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by jb23)
Hey
What was it like?
AnotherNoob
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by miahansen)
What was it like?
don't know about John Cass, but I lived at Claredale last year and it was pretty good.

Needed a code to enter the area with the flats so it felt safe. price is good, and only 38 week contracts. They fix any problems with the flat quickly.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (90)
26.87%
England (110)
32.84%
Belgium (27)
8.06%
Germany (39)
11.64%
Spain (7)
2.09%