The "Lets-leave-religion-offically-alone" Thead Watch

This discussion is closed.
Apollo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by MuniE)
lol lets not start all over again, and i never said I am an expert I just said stuff to try and make the thread more interesting
I.E say offense, stupid things to piss people (usually me) off.
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by zazy)
Aha, but i don't think any jew,christian or muslim should really get worked up..coz ppl will always comment and ridicule their religious practice...The thing that bug sme is those unregistered guests coming and commenting on something... :rolleyes:
yes but see how no one makes fun of munie being an atheist, but he makes fun of me being jewish?
MuniE
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by PadFoot90)
yes but see how no one makes fun of munie being an atheist, but he makes fun of me being jewish?
I take offence to that I never made fun of you for being jewish, my uncle is jewish
zazy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Who made fun of u??
It's simply a sign of total ignorance and disrespect to ones views and way of life and shouldn't be encouraged on this forum... :rolleyes:
MuniE
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by zazy)
Who made fun of u??
It's simply a sign of total ignorance and disrespect to ones views and way of life and shouldn't be encouraged on this forum... :rolleyes:
I never made fun of him for being Jewish I simp,y stated my opinion on certain topics and he took offence to them, I never made fun of him for being who he is though
zazy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by MuniE)
I never made fun of him for being Jewish I simp,y stated my opinion on certain topics and he took offence to them, I never made fun of him for being who he is though
I didn't mention ur name, i mentioned whoever ridiculed him!!!
Didn't i??? :confused:
MuniE
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by zazy)
I didn't mention ur name, i mentioned whoever ridiculed him!!!
Didn't i??? :confused:
read the post u replied to it says me
zazy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by MuniE)
read the post u replied to it says me
ooooooops..got to get my eyes checked!!
oldthrashbarg
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by roseonthegrave)
How about it?
Why?
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by MuniE)
I take offence to that I never made fun of you for being jewish, my uncle is jewish
what about today when you said "just tell him your jewish, he will stop". Or the time you laughed about the enlightened people, or laughed about the concept of god. Or the countless times you have made fun of everyone who is religious, like how you say religion is for the weak ect. ect.
MuniE
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
what about today when you said "just tell him your jewish, he will stop". Or the time you laughed about the enlightened people, or laughed about the concept of god. Or the countless times you have made fun of everyone who is religious, like how you say religion is for the weak ect. ect.
ok lets go through these one by one.....

when i said "just tell him your jewish he will stop" I was serious because who is going to swear at someone about the holocaust if they know they are taking to a jewish person? he would have shut up

secondly when i make fun of religion and god I am not doing so with malice or contempt, i am just giving my opinion and I did not single any one group so thats not really making fun of you for being jewish

I said that if you wanted to make religous people made you should change that specific quote around and make it say "religion is for the weak" personally i don't believe that I just think they are brainwashed as little kids to believe it.

And just to say once again i never singles you out for being jewish, I am NOT anti-semetic
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by MuniE)
ok lets go through these one by one.....

when i said "just tell him your jewish he will stop" I was serious because who is going to swear at someone about the holocaust if they know they are taking to a jewish person? he would have shut up

secondly when i make fun of religion and god I am not doing so with malice or contempt, i am just giving my opinion and I did not single any one group so thats not really making fun of you for being jewish

I said that if you wanted to make religous people made you should change that specific quote around and make it say "religion is for the weak" personally i don't believe that I just think they are brainwashed as little kids to believe it.

And just to say once again i never singles you out for being jewish, I am NOT anti-semetic
alright nevermind lets forget the whole issue.
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
munie i have a question
roseonthegrave
Badges:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by piginapoke)
Haven't you two proven the point of this thread?
Which brings us back to the begining. And, hey, not even over 4 pages...

roseonthegrave
Badges:
Report 14 years ago
And it's back again...
riffraff
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
hmmm- trying to think of topic not in any way connected with religion.

hmmmm

who likes mints?
roseonthegrave
Badges:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by riffraff)

hmmmm

who likes mints?
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by riffraff)

hmmmm

who likes mints?
depends what type?
mathsnovice
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by roseonthegrave)
How about it?
Why? are you afraid of truth?
MuniE
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
whats the question?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (74)
27.61%
No (194)
72.39%

Watched Threads