The Student Room Group

Track Unavailable?

I tried to go onto UCAS Track to accept my offer for Edinburgh however the website says that track is unavailable. What will I do if it doesn't become available by tomorrow as I have to reply by the 6th? Will my deadline for applying be extended, or should I just phone UCAS or Edinburgh tomorrow?

Thanks in advance.
From the website
Track is currently unavailable.
We will provide an update in the morning for applicants that are looking to reply to offers by the Thursday evening deadline.
You have until tomorrow evening and with everyone unable to use track to reply (including me! :P) I wouldn't worry about missing the deadline. If it isn't sorted by tomorrow they'll presumably extend it anyway
Reply 2
Original post by Desperate Dan
From the website You have until tomorrow evening and with everyone unable to use track to reply (including me! :P) I wouldn't worry about missing the deadline. If it isn't sorted by tomorrow they'll presumably extend it anyway

Ok thanks, do you know if there is a certain time we have to reply by?

I wish I just accepted it before now but I have a habit of leaving things to the last possible minute :frown:
Reply 3
If Track is still down tomorrow UCAS will have to extend the deadline - which operates until midnight anyway. Try not to worry; it will work out all right in the end :smile:
Original post by cl1.
Ok thanks, do you know if there is a certain time we have to reply by?

I wish I just accepted it before now but I have a habit of leaving things to the last possible minute :frown:

I understand that habit! I mean I'm not particularly worried because everyone is having the same issue and UCAS are aware there is an issue. It's funny as I did get an email from my college UCAS advisor yesterday telling me it was silly to leave it to the deadline, which was what prompted me to log onto the UCAS site and find track was down yesterday and today. I've emailed her back so she doesn't worry but I bet I'll get an 'I told you so' next time I see her :P
Reply 5
Original post by Minerva
If Track is still down tomorrow UCAS will have to extend the deadline - which operates until midnight anyway. Try not to worry; it will work out all right in the end :smile:

That's good, thanks :smile:

Original post by Desperate Dan
I understand that habit! I mean I'm not particularly worried because everyone is having the same issue and UCAS are aware there is an issue. It's funny as I did get an email from my college UCAS advisor yesterday telling me it was silly to leave it to the deadline, which was what prompted me to log onto the UCAS site and find track was down yesterday and today. I've emailed her back so she doesn't worry but I bet I'll get an 'I told you so' next time I see her :P

Haha it is the worst habit ever. Yeh that's a good point, I'll just leave it tonight and check tomorrow. I don't know why I have left it this late either, I suppose I was scared incase I change my mind. However I'm sure that I'm making the correct decision with going to Edinburgh now :smile:
Reply 6
Still down.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending