noshaba1988
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Hi, im naz - just starting to revise gamsat using the gold standard book by dr brett Ferdinand. is anyone from Manchester also revising the GAMSAT - could do with two heads rather than one!!
sgregg
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Hi Naz,

I've just started revising too. I'm in south Manchester and would be keen to meet up. What degree did you do before? The science is scaring me...

Sophie
noshaba1988
Rep:
?
Hey Sophie I did human biology and psychology would love to keet

Posted from TSR Mobile
noshaba1988
Rep:
?
Meet

Posted from TSR Mobile
sgregg
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Hey Naz,

Yeh, that would be great. I live near the city centre and the university if that would suit you? PM what you think etc and I'll get back to you.

Thanks,
Sophie
Brachioradialis
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I actually bought the Gold Standard textbook but don't need it any more after the UKCAT went well. Anyone in Manchester want to buy it?
guchi
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by MJK91)
I actually bought the Gold Standard textbook but don't need it any more after the UKCAT went well. Anyone in Manchester want to buy it?

how much will you be willing to sell
Brachioradialis
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by guchi)
how much will you be willing to sell
It's brand new and with the online card, and going for approx. £90 on ebay. Could go a bit lower but make an offer and we'll see
guchi
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
[QUOTE=MJK91;43881289]It's brand new and with the online card, and going for approx. £90 on ebay. Could go a bit lower but make an offer and we'll see [/QUOTE
How does £50 sound?
Brachioradialis
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by guchi)
How does £50 sound?
Call it £65 including shipping and you have a deal it costs a fair whack to post as the book is heavy.
chixyz
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
is anyone studying Gamsat in manchester, get in touch, (if you have got Gold Standard:The GAMSAT Preparation Course 2013-2014 UK for sale that will be great) preparing to write gamsat in 2015
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (12)
7.55%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (27)
16.98%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (26)
16.35%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (23)
14.47%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (44)
27.67%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (27)
16.98%

Watched Threads