quick question about excel (rep for winner/first answer) Watch

This discussion is closed.
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
how do you print your spreadsheet showing the formulae?

this should prob be in the academic section, but i need the answer like 3 hours ago

lou xxx
Baron
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
how do you print your spreadsheet showing the formulae?

this should prob be in the academic section, but i need the answer like 3 hours ago

lou xxx
Excel help: On the Tools menu, point to Formula Auditing, and then click Formula Auditing Mode .

Baron
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
and then:

On the File menu, click Print.
Under Print what, select an option to print the selection, the active sheet(s), or the entire workbook

apparently
pal_sch
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Write the equation out in quote marks. I don't think you can do it so it shows all the equations automaticaly. Depends on how their used and how you want to show them.
Baron
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by pal_sch)
Write the equation out in quote marks. I don't think you can do it so it shows all the equations automaticaly. Depends on how their used and how you want to show them.
im using 2003 and the Formula Auditing Mode displays all the formulas automatically in 3 clicks dunno if earlier excel versions have it
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by Baron)
and then:

On the File menu, click Print.
Under Print what, select an option to print the selection, the active sheet(s), or the entire workbook

apparently
cheers m'dear!

lou xxx
pal_sch
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Baron)
im using 2003 and the Formula Auditing Mode displays all the formulas automatically in 3 clicks dunno if earlier excel versions have it
I don't use excell except at school, and some of the feature are less than obvious. I probably haven't found all of them yet.
Daveo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Or just press "ctrl" and the key next to number 1.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1463)
79.6%
Leave (375)
20.4%

Watched Threads